Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I thought there was insurance cover over your room in DC as standard... either way, what type of room have you got? Because I was in block D last year (new room with sink) and all doors into the building have codes and the individual rooms' doors are key locked and are secure. Only be concerned if you're on the ground floor where the window could be a possible entry point. Higher floors are impossible to climb into (I should think, I haven't actually tried)

ReputationRep:
    I've got a "Single Room with Wash Hand Basin" - does this mean I'll be in one of the newer rooms?

P.S. Is there a way to check whether the uni hv received my License Agreement and the cheque for Room Bond?

ReputationRep:
    ^Yeah, well, it means you won't be in the tower blocks! You should of had something come through the post i think about the room bond, suppose best way not to check is to call up/email

-x-

ReputationRep:
    What's the tower blocks? just curious, hehehe...

ReputationRep:
    3 random tower blocks (which was the original DC - the rest of the hall has been built around them)... Rooms are smaller compared to rest of the hall, and it's all spiral stairs (which made me dizzy!!) but there is a common room between each block which is good meeting place

-x-

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.