The Student Room Group

A2 French AQA - Cultural Topic

Hi, for our cultural topic this year we are studying L'Occupation. However, our teacher has left and we are now with a cover teacher. Without being rude, I just cannot seem to learn from him. I'm worried about this section - I don't enjoy history and I find it hard to retain information. If anyone has any great recommendations of resources or tips to help me and my class with learning about L'Occupation then it would be much appreciated!!!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Original post by Bethh2105
Hi, for our cultural topic this year we are studying L'Occupation. However, our teacher has left and we are now with a cover teacher. Without being rude, I just cannot seem to learn from him. I'm worried about this section - I don't enjoy history and I find it hard to retain information. If anyone has any great recommendations of resources or tips to help me and my class with learning about L'Occupation then it would be much appreciated!!!

I am attaching a document which summarises the main points - and is in French so you get the vocab that goes with it!

Hope you find this useful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending