Sir John Deane's College?

Watch this thread
xnox
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
General opinions, experiences?
LizzieOfMaths
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
It's difficult because sometimes I feel like I want to leave however other times I absolutely love it://
I took Sciences and Maths and most of my Tutors are good, one of them can have off days where I'm not sure she knows what she's on about...
If you're willing to work hard, and at times very hard 80% of the time you'll like it,
What do you plan to study?
xnox
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
LizzieOfMaths hey there, sorry for the slow reply, honestly didn't think anyone would respond.
i'm pretty excited to be pushed a little bit harder, i've always barely got by in school these past years of secondary, i know the system so i knew how to manipulate it and take advantage, it's come back to bite me on the ass in year 11 but i found that i like the challenge.
honestly when i went the open morning i couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculous standard they put the school at, the head boy and girl seemed nice but their speech was just hilarious and it was just a completely different world for me lol
i want to study art, physics and law there. I'm predicted all a*s-a bar french and maths which is B. the art department looks absolutely fab there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads