The Student Room Group

ABB uni with ABC grades?

Should I apply to an ABB uni if I've got ABC predictions or is it a waste of a choice? :s
100% apply to the Uni's I had official prediction grades of BBC but I spoke to my teachers and got them to change it to ABB for UCAS, you could speak to your teacher regarding the C and request for the prediction to change. Don't let the predictions doubt you from my predictions BBC I ended up getting ABB in my final results.
Reply 2
Original post by jaxter2k1000
100% apply to the Uni's I had official prediction grades of BBC but I spoke to my teachers and got them to change it to ABB for UCAS, you could speak to your teacher regarding the C and request for the prediction to change. Don't let the predictions doubt you from my predictions BBC I ended up getting ABB in my final results.

my school makes a point of saying they're pretty accurate with their predictions and won't change it, but hopefully ill prove them wrong!!
i'm applying for ABB universities even though i got BBC in my AS results (i'm from wales) i was only 3 marks off an A for one of my subjects and i'm hoping to go up a grade in my C you should have no problem

Quick Reply

Latest