Alf Hitchcock72
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
'The EU legal framework on immigration and asylum has achieved a fair balance between the competing themes of “humanitarianism” and “national security"?
Discuss.
cliffg
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Alf Hitchcock72)
'The EU legal framework on immigration and asylum has achieved a fair balance between the competing themes of “humanitarianism” and “national security"?
Discuss.
What are your thoughts so far?
#ChaosKass
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No, absolutely not. Just look at all the aliens that have come over here while we've been in the EU. Even one is one too many.
Alf Hitchcock72
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by #ChaosKass)
No, absolutely not. Just look at all the aliens that have come over here while we've been in the EU. Even one is one too many.
My intention with regard to the question posed was to spark an academic debate on the impact of the EUs legislative actions and policies, on the balance of national security and humanitarianism.
I expected people to engage with me on the process taken by the Union to secure it's borders but at the same time ensure that helpless and displaced migrants find refuge for their families within the self proclaimed nirvana known as the European Union.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19