Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How much would a slight dent cost to repair alongside a number of 15cm scratches (not down to the metal) about 5 cm wide? I had a bit of an accident in a supermarket you see, and I'd like to get a rough figure.

ReputationRep:
    Pics? Can't really say mate without looking.

ReputationRep:
    That's a bit impossible as it was me who did the damage. I was trying to get out of a bay, and I clipped the side with my bumper and their car caught onto mine and the scratches came from the bumper rubbing against the side. That's as much information as I can really give. I really just want to be assured that it's not something ridiculous like £200 to get it done.

ReputationRep:
    get some t-cut an go and rub like a ******* will only work for minor scratches, as for the dent need a picture really

oh and learn to drive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrainSaladSurgery)
    That's a bit impossible as it was me who did the damage. I was trying to get out of a bay, and I clipped the side with my bumper and their car caught onto mine and the scratches came from the bumper rubbing against the side. That's as much information as I can really give. I really just want to be assured that it's not something ridiculous like £200 to get it done.
    £200 aint riddicolous..................... ...

Is it the bumper that's scratched?

ReputationRep:
    Expect £400.

Dicks have done this to a girl mate of mine, replacing the whole door instead of getting it fixed.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.