Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had mine when I was 17. It was awful. Totally the fault of the other person, as many people have contested in the past.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in exactly the same boat as the OP. I'd probably agree making yourself more available makes a difference-I live in a small rural town so it's quite hard. Plus, I think, it's also got something to do with the type of friends you have. . .if they're the types that go to parties every weekend then you might have more chance. As for my main group of friends-I dont think any of us has ever been kissed. . those are my excuses anyway xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and never had a bf, don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    I was 17 when I had my first proper kiss with a guy wearing a superman T-shirt. Started 6th form in exactly the same position, off to uni this year and I have an amazing boyfriend (not superman btw). Don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same situation as you. I wouldn't worry about it. It doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with you as a person; you just haven't had the opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a pretty familiar situation. I was 17 when I first got my tongue into a girl (only her mouth though).

ReputationRep:
    don't worry about it
    it'll probably be more romantic if you have it later when you're already in a proper relationship rather than just kissing any old frog.
    loads of my friends haven't kissed yet.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxmwah lollzy

ReputationRep:
    I just looked at your A*s - you need to go out more methinks...

[EDIT] Well done though, im sure you can wait til Cambridge if nothing works out before then.

ReputationRep:
    Just wait for it to happen, it ain't a rush.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't kiss anyone till i was 16. Thats because i never really met anyone outside my school till i started going out at 16 and everyone in my school were t*ssers though i didn't realise it at the time. Now i'm proud i waited. At the time i felt like a freak though. And terrified about my first kiss! It was an awkward attempt. But it gets better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)

[EDIT] Well done though, im sure you can wait til Cambridge if nothing works out before then.
    That's just plain stupid...some people are just clever, and get their priorities straight.

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion, as a guy, (don't laugh) I'd say I'd rather go out with a girl who's never been kissed, than a girl who's slept with half the college.

Like one of the first people said, it's all about being presented with opportunities, 6th form nearly ALWAYS presents perfect opportunities for kissing randomers

Don't worry about it either, it's nothing to be ashamed of!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Cal, I visited your blog and I have to say I am not impressed with the attack on Michael Bay although i am glad you didn't have the gall to list "Armageddon" amongst his list of failures. "Transformers", however, clearly was! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)

I go to a girls grammar school (Sixth form is mixed tho) so its pretty much standard that you get predicted grades like mine!!
    Anyway, I don't want to go to Cambridge.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    6th form?
    so that makes you how old. 12 13?
    :confused:
    That makes me 16!!! not 12!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    LOL
    you have to excuse me not knowing your local jargon
    Thats OK!!! Where you from then if you don't know local jargon???

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've never been kissed. Tonight though, I danced with a couple boys, got my boobs grabbed while dancing with one, and flirted with an incredibly drunk Russian dude. This is normal for me. I just don't make it very far with any boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sugar_Plum_Fairy)
    I go to a girls grammar school (Sixth form is mixed tho) so its pretty much standard that you get predicted grades like mine!!
    Anyway, I don't want to go to Cambridge.....
    Well if the sixth forms mixed what do you have to worry about? Just wait til Sept lol.

ReputationRep:
    So? You're still so young.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megx)
    Yeah, I've never been kissed. Tonight though, I danced with a couple boys, got my boobs grabbed while dancing with one, and flirted with an incredibly drunk Russian dude. This is normal for me. I just don't make it very far with any boy.

Oh come on, if he's grabbing your boobs then all you have to do is look him in the eyes and hold his eye contact and he'll kiss you. It's not hard.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.