Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    Oh come on, if he's grabbing your boobs then all you have to do is look him in the eyes and hold his eye contact and he'll kiss you. It's not hard.
    No no no girl! Basic rules:

Do not make direct eye contact. Drunken men perceive eye contact as aggressive behavior.
    Stay Calm. Immediately pick up small children.
    Make noise, yell, clap your hands, bang pots or throw rocks to scare it away.
    Make yourself appear as large as possible. Raise your arms, jacket, pack or other object over your head.
    NEVER approach a drunken man. If he approaches you, retreat slowly.
    Do not turn and run, as this may trigger an attack. Instead, slowly back away.
    If you are attacked and cannot get away, fight back, kick, scream and yell! Be aggressive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    No no no girl! Basic rules:

Do not make direct eye contact. Drunken men perceive eye contact as aggressive behavior.
    Stay Calm. Immediately pick up small children.
    Make noise, yell, clap your hands, bang pots or throw rocks to scare it away.
    Make yourself appear as large as possible. Raise your arms, jacket, pack or other object over your head.
    NEVER approach a drunken man. If he approaches you, retreat slowly.
    Do not turn and run, as this may trigger an attack. Instead, slowly back away.
    If you are attacked and cannot get away, fight back, kick, scream and yell! Be aggressive!

Is that advice on how to deal with a bear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    Is that advice on how to deal with a bear?
    Same principles I guess...

ReputationRep:
    Im about to go to uni in 3 weeks and have never had a boyfriend/been kissed. Been out clubbing a couple times but it's only a smallish town i live in and the fit/hot ones are already taken lol.

ReputationRep:
    LOL!

To girl who got tits grabbed by bloke/drunk/bear whatever:

Don't let a guy do that unless you're completely comfortable with it, and certainly not if he's drunk! And if he's grabbing your boobs, you could easily get a snog or even some sex if you want it. Though, for crying out loud don't have sex with a drunk...

ReputationRep:
    Some of the prettiest girls in my classes didn't have boyfriends, and I did wonder why I managed to get engaged. You'll find a guy eventually - with all of these online websites where you can meet friends, there is always somebody.

ReputationRep:
    DOn't worry about it. I was in practically the same boat [Im a bit weird:p:] Got my first b/f almost 9 months ago [:eek3: didnt realise it was that long!] in the middle of year 13. when you stop looking for it the opportunity will rear its ugly face up :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going into sixth form and never been kissed or initiated a kiss, doesn't really bother me, don't let it bother you ^^ wait until it's with someone you want it to be with make it as special as you can coz there's only one ^^

ReputationRep:
    like other people have stated the first kiss normally comes in the most random of ways an usually when you least expect it.

i was 15 the last of my group to have kissed a girl properly, we used to hang around play a bit of footie, smoke some weed, generally tear the **** out of each other verbally in this green abehind some student nurses flats. Everyone of my group used to shout over and so on when they walked past , wolf whistle the usual remarks, then one night we were just hanging about around 12 of us when two of the nurses started engaging in conversation from the windows and someone suggested that the nurses pik who they liked and they were to come up and well see how things go.
    well i got chosen to the surprise of my peers and well she was 18 and to this day i can only remember her by the name "the honey monster" adaptly refured to by my ******* mates. i wasnt to know that the 3 gorgeous platmates ahd a 4th who well wasn't my cup of tea but at the same time i knew that **** or get of the pot.

in other words luck gets your foot in the door, its up to you to get in there.

ReputationRep:
    I got leapt on by a random..that was my first!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't have my first kiss until I was 17, and they all seemed to come along at once!

Don't worry, the time will come.

ReputationRep:
    dont worry about it, mine was completely unexpected, you don't know when it'll happen so relax.

equally i'd make sure you dont do anything different/throw yourself out there, if its not who the real you is. you should stay true to who you are otherwise you'll regret what you did, you'll always remember your first kiss so make sure it was right for you!

keep it in perspective, you're not the only one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by negated enigma)
    well i got chosen to the surprise of my peers and well she was 18 and to this day i can only remember her by the name "the honey monster" adaptly refured to by my ******* mates. i wasnt to know that the 3 gorgeous platmates ahd a 4th who well wasn't my cup of tea but at the same time i knew that **** or get of the pot.

Hah, glad i'm not the only one to have done naughty things with a 'Honey Monster'.

(Original post by teenageclay)
    I'm going into sixth form and never been kissed or initiated a kiss, doesn't really bother me, don't let it bother you ^^ wait until it's with someone you want it to be with make it as special as you can coz there's only one ^^
    No there aren't, there are potentially millions unless you decide to blow your brains out after your first kiss because you can't believe you wasted your life waiting for something so insignificant. Your first kiss is absolutely nowhere near as important as the first person you have sex with, to talk about it as though it even vaguely is is just silly.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I tried the waiting for someone special thing. Shoved people away so I could have that one guy. Waited for him. Well, I knew who I wanted. And Friday night with him was about the most awkward thing ever--neither of us would face our feelings. It succckkkked. And was totally overrated.

And thanks for the advice for dealing with drunk (or just sleazy) frat boys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)

No there aren't, there are potentially millions unless you decide to blow your brains out after your first kiss because you can't believe you wasted your life waiting for something so insignificant. Your first kiss is absolutely nowhere near as important as the first person you have sex with, to talk about it as though it even vaguely is is just silly.
    No you are the silly one for not allowing people to have their own views so XP I'm not saying it's the same as sex I'm just saying I'm treating it the same and there's nothing wrong with doing so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenageclay)
    No you are the silly one for not allowing people to have their own views so XP I'm not saying it's the same as sex I'm just saying I'm treating it the same and there's nothing wrong with doing so.

There is, it's ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    Is this helping the OP?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat.

Hehe, although I could go round the whole sixth form and kiss everyone...unfortunately they're all girls!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat too and Im a guy. Its not too much of a big deal.....why do you care so much?

Its not really a problem that you have, its just that you havent found someone you like yet but theres plenty of time for that anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sugar_Plum_Fairy)
    Hello Everyone.
    I am about to go into sixth form. I have never had a boyfriend and never been kissed. I don't think I'm ugly, I'm not fat and I'm not weird. I'm an average person. What's wrong with me???? Why can't I get a boyfriend??
    :s:
    I was in the same boat as you meet my first bf on a science trip of october year 12.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.