Turn on thread page Beta

Never been kissed...... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    get drunk = more confidence .....but not so drunk that you dont know what your doing and you end up doing something stupid.
    just get tipsy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jo7007)
    get drunk = more confidence .....but not so drunk that you dont know what your doing and you end up doing something stupid.
    just get tipsy.
    OP, please don't listen to that advice.

I'm in the same position as you, but I'm starting uni this year - think about how that feels! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *HullaBaLoO*)
    I'm in the same boat.

Hehe, although I could go round the whole sixth form and kiss everyone...unfortunately they're all girls!
    Meh, just kiss the girls, girls are better kissers anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy_88)
    Meh, just kiss the girls, girls are better kissers anyway :p:
    Coming from experience?
    Same here though, the boys are ugly round here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Botticello)
    Coming from experience?
    Same here though, the boys are ugly round here
    ;yes; :knuddel:

ReputationRep:
    Should see Stoke...

ReputationRep:
    ok heres the deal im 23 and never been on a proper date or had a bf. im going to grad school next fall. do guys ask you out in post grad studies and how exactly do they ask you out? i mean do they say u wanna go for dinner or u wanna go out sometime. cause one guy has asked me to dinner but that was after we hung out in a bar after i met him that day in my cooking class!

ReputationRep:
    dudettes im 19.. at uni and still havent kissed...who cares..ima goooooood boiii

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17, 18 this year, just finished my first year of college and I still haven't been kissed or anything.

Like everyone's been saying, there's no rush, I mean all my other friends have said things just fall into place. If you stop looking and enjoy the experience of going to college, then other exciting things will happen too such as boys noticing you, kisses etc.

Before college I said to myself I was going to be confident and make an effort to talk to new people in my classes because I'm quite a shy person. So the first few weeks every day I went in with my head held high, telling myself I could speak to people and then voila, I made lots of new friends. Unfortunately none that are interested in me, but there's opportunities to meet new people all the time. So don't worry, relax and enjoy moving to 6th form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sugar_Plum_Fairy)
    Hello Everyone.
    I am about to go into sixth form. I have never had a boyfriend and never been kissed. I don't think I'm ugly, I'm not fat and I'm not weird. I'm an average person. What's wrong with me???? Why can't I get a boyfriend??
    :s:
    How the bloody hell should we know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-x-xamyx-x-x)
    I'm 17, 18 this year, just finished my first year of college and I still haven't been kissed or anything.
    You know, girls really do have the advantage on this front. Just make the first move with someone you know in a club or something. Very very few guys will turn down a good snog, if the girl is even remotely attractive.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt worry about it... for the first 16 years of my life i got nothing n then it flooded in (thank you puberty and boobies )

ReputationRep:
    I never kissed anyone till I was nearly 18 and didn't get a boyfriend until the end of 6th form. I knew people at uni who hadn't been kissed/been in relationships too, it's really not that uncommon. Don't worry about, it'll happen!

ReputationRep:
    I'm wondering if the op ever got her kiss now

Ye i wouldn't worry tbh, it happens when it happens.
    If u don't think abt it, go out have a laugh with ur mates, people r attracted to people who are happy and who know how to have a gd time.
    If u let go of any negative feelings and jst enjoy being single, coz relationships aren't all they r made out to be, there a lot of hard work.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.