Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Canterbury

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hello there. I am a new student at CCCU, and I wanna meet new people. what do I do ?

(Original post by Nadjibus)
    Hello there. I am a new student at CCCU, and I wanna meet new people. what do I do ?
    Firstly I have moved this to the CCCU section for you, that way you will get responses from other people. Also you tried joining any of the societies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Firstly I have moved this to the CCCU section for you, that way you will get responses from other people. Also you tried joining any of the societies.
    yes, i did. the ice is really hard to break with English people.

yes, i did. the ice is really hard to break with English people.
    Always hard when you come from another country, it takes time, hang in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Always hard when you come from another country, it takes time, hang in there.
    I know. Any other suggestions ? I just wanna meet new people. thanks beforehand.

I know. Any other suggestions ? I just wanna meet new people. thanks beforehand.
    If there is anyone you get along well maybe suggest going for a casual drink somewhere?

ReputationRep:
    I go to Canterbury College like 10 minutes away from your university... I'm telling you this city is full of un-human a*sh*o**es your going to end up finding out. I'm doing BTEC L3 Diploma Science/A-Level Maths but I'm 18 going to CCCU/University of Kent in 2 years time for Mathematic with Secondary Education

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: November 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.