The Student Room Group

I don't understand this girl.

I'm very confused about this girl. I like her, (more then a friend) And admitted my feelings towards her. So she says that she likes me too but doesn't want to end the friendship so I said cool. However, she flirts with me as well a lot, and to be honest recently she's became very blunt.She see's my snaps and just writes like 'aww' and stuff. I'm so confused. Can anyone please like explain what type of girl she is please.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Hassnain Aslam
I'm very confused about this girl. I like her, (more then a friend) And admitted my feelings towards her. So she says that she likes me too but doesn't want to end the friendship so I said cool. However, she flirts with me as well a lot, and to be honest recently she's became very blunt.She see's my snaps and just writes like 'aww' and stuff. I'm so confused. Can anyone please like explain what type of girl she is please.

LOL! she doesn't want to end the friendship yet she is being flirty and sending you lovey-dovey messages?:confused: She needs help brooo
Maybe she got annoyed that you just said "cool"

Well I am a girl myself and it seems as if she is generally being friendly, and what type of things does she say when she flirts with u? This is just so I can understand the situation better.
She's friendly :smile:
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
Well I am a girl myself and it seems as if she is generally being friendly, and what type of things does she say when she flirts with u? This is just so I can understand the situation better.

Like I message her 'I love you' she messages back I love you too with a heart.

Us two are very deep like talk about personal issues, I know she cares about me quite a lot. When I don't reply she asks why i'm being blunt, and asks if everything is ok. I do the same for her.
Basically means she wants to keep you in the friend zone.

She likes you toooo but doesn't actually wanna be with you ...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha_tah
She likes you toooo but doesn't actually wanna be with you ...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't understand it, she even shows me who she talks to etc. I feel like theres another guy in a way.
Like I message her 'I love you' she messages back I love you too with a heart.

Us two are very deep like talk about personal issues, I know she cares about me quite a lot. When I don't reply she asks why i'm being blunt, and asks if everything is ok. I do the same for her.

I see, ok i understand now but when she says that she loves you too before that does she say aww? If not then maybe I think you should talk to her, and ask her about her feelings towards you. If she does then it means that she genuinely cares about you in a friendly type of way, so basically how friends would ask about each other. Does this help, if not feel free to ask for more advice on this matter?
I don't understand it, she even shows me who she talks to etc. I feel like theres another guy in a way.

If there's another guy..then she obvs doesn't know who to choose

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
I see, ok i understand now but when she says that she loves you too before that does she say aww? If not then maybe I think you should talk to her, and ask her about her feelings towards you. If she does then it means that she genuinely cares about you in a friendly type of way, so basically how friends would ask about each other. Does this help, if not feel free to ask for more advice on this matter?

Yeah I understand maybe she only loves me as a friend. But heres the issue I actually love her and would do anything for her, In a way I want to leave her and move on, but once I pulled a prank on her saying we can't be friends and she got very upset. I don't know what to do.
If there's another guy..then she obvs doesn't know who to choose

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean.
What do you mean.

Are u saying there might be another guy in the way

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are u saying there might be another guy in the way

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know but she did say she used to like this guy but he wanted nudes off her so she blocked him. Recently she's had issues with some boys, like they are harassing her, i said whats wrong she wouldn't tell me anything.
I am like that. I say 'I love you' all the time to my best friends. I'm just being friendly though.
Original post by Saba XD
I am like that. I say 'I love you' all the time to my best friends. I'm just being friendly though.

She even said I'm not in the friend zone though sooo confused.
I don't know but she did say she used to like this guy but he wanted nudes off her so she blocked him. Recently she's had issues with some boys, like they are harassing her, i said whats wrong she wouldn't tell me anything.

Just give it time..she'll talks to you about it soon enough if she trusts you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just give it time..she'll talks to you about it soon enough if she trusts you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I told her 'you where in my dream last night' she was like aww

like Wtf. do you not care anymore.
I told her 'you where in my dream last night' she was like aww

like Wtf. do you not care anymore.

Maybe she's a lil bit shy with u..u never know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending