The Student Room Group

She's changing my sexual orientation

So there was this girl, and she was my best friend I hope she still is, we used too always hang out together and play happy family's (I know kinda gay) she would always make me the dad and her the mum. I've liked her because she was funny and sweet but one day she like kissed me. AWKWARD I didn't know what to do, ever since that day I've started viewing myself as a guy in my head, when I listen to music I imagine I'm this handsome, famous guy and she's in my dream. I have not seen her in ages because we had a fight. However I still think about her and she's literally turned me into a lesbian, like I find girls more attractive than guys, what shall I do to get over this trauma??? I know where she lives and I go past her home occasionally pretending I'm going somewhere else hoping to see her but I don't. I don't know why I'm turning myself away from being straight because of her she used to always make try to make me jealous by hanging out with other girls and **** so idk
Any opinions?
Reply 1
Pretty sure you're bi
Reply 2
Original post by ed98
Pretty sure you're bi

is that bad?
I guess it's a scary feeling but it's not a trauma and you're not "turning yourself away from being straight", you've probably just always been gay/bi and never realised.
There's nothing you can do and it's not a bad thing.
As she kissed you first maybe she likes you. You could start talking to her again
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
is that bad?

Of course not! You love who love ❤️
Hi, first of all I know the idea of sexuality can be scary and not necessarily something some people want to think about, but not being straight isn't a trauma but it can come as a shock or something some people don't want to realise or own up to. From what you've said you seem a bit uncomfortable around the idea of not being straight. I'd take some time maybe exploring your own feelings and reading around online and try and get things sorted first in your head, like try and see if it's just girls you're attracted too or both guys and girls and then see where you go from there. Identifying as something other than straight isn't wrong and not a choice, you can't help who you feel attracted to. Then if you really like this girl, hopefully you can resolve your fight and see where you guys go from there, hope this helped somewhat. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending