Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    Well I'm from Bahrain and obviously not a british national. However I was wondering is there any similar program to the UAS that allow non UK citizens to join? Because I've heard of Air Expierence Flight is there any such club that offers such training free to students or anything similar to that?

    Anyways thank you ALL for joining

    Best Regards,

    A very few universities have flying clubs, a larger number have gliding clubs. Neither are associated with the military, and will require you to spend quite a sum of hard earned cash to get airborne.

    AEF's are for Air Training Corps cadets and thus not open to university studes -- you'll be too old to join.
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources


Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.