Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya i recently got back my accomodation that i requested and i got my 1st choice which is daisy bank halls. Is anyone else going here and if so have you been there to see what its like. Please post here if you are going there and then at least we will all know someone! Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am going to be in Daisy Bank too. Been to see where it is, it looks quite nice with really quick and frequent bus service to town which takes about 5 mins max to get to All Saints campus. Also walked from All Saints campus to it which took about 30 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm moving into Daisy Bank halls to. I'm really looking forward to it. One of my friends is comin to so at least I won't be too lonely but it is always nice to meet more new people. Are you all moving in on the 18th?
    Love Soph

ReputationRep:
    Yes gonna move in on 18th but I am really nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    I stayed at Wilmslow Park last year, which I think is a little bit closer to Oxford Road than Daisy Bank. Is Daisy Bank on Upper Brook Street?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stan G)
    I stayed at Wilmslow Park last year, which I think is a little bit closer to Oxford Road than Daisy Bank. Is Daisy Bank on Upper Brook Street?
    Its near there yes, I think its off Hathersage Road. Its a bit out of the way, its in Longsight, its not the nicest part of Manchester but the halls are secure and nice in modern inside (I have been in one to offer my services to a client)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stan G)
    Yes it is off Upper Brook Street. You can go from Oxford Road but it is better to go from Upper Brook Street as then you can stick to the main road.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.