Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Might get it on Nov 11th, no guesses as to which game I will be playing on that day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Widowmaker)
    Might get it on Nov 11th, no guesses as to which game I will be playing on that day!
    if you're only playing that game then probably but apparently its not very good..not enough choice, most people say its better off just playing on the PC

ReputationRep:
    No, you should donate the money to starving Africans instead.

ReputationRep:
    Try computer forum, you might get more response there

Halo is good. And Halo 2 (When it gets here.)

ReputationRep:
    I do already donate, but that doesn't mean I should limit my life enjoyment as well. As Mr Birling says in An Inspector Calls, "If everybody worried about everybody then things would get a bit complicated!"

ReputationRep:
    I do already donate, but that doesn't mean I should limit my life enjoyment as well. As Mr Birling says in An Inspector Calls, "If everybody worried about everybody then things would get a bit complicated!"
    ...and then at the end of the night the whole Birling family were exposed as spineless, hypocritical and ugly human beings.

The reasons for not using that quote are pretty similar to the reasons why people dont quote Hitler.

ReputationRep:
    why pay to use xbox online when you can do it for free

ReputationRep:
    dont by a games consol! its just a downgraded pc! upgrade your pc with decent gfx card instead!

ReputationRep:
    Aternatively, you could switch off your Xbox, sell your games and pick up a book, go for a walk or go to Palestine and do some good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThE_OnE)
    dont by a games consol! its just a downgraded pc! upgrade your pc with decent gfx card instead!
    thats sort of true... but:
    a console
    -can be connected to your TV easily (i know a PC can too but its not as convienient) (esp if you got a bigger TV than you PC monitor... well you might have a small TV but for some of us our TV is about 10 times bigger than out PC monitor...)
    -is quieter
    -has different games come onto it that dont come onto a pc
    -is cheaper
    and probably loads of other reasons too but i cant be bothered...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    thats sort of true... but:
    a console
    -can be connected to your TV easily (i know a PC can too but its not as convienient) (esp if you got a bigger TV than you PC monitor... well you might have a small TV but for some of us our TV is about 10 times bigger than out PC monitor...)
    -is quieter
    -has different games come onto it that dont come onto a pc
    -is cheaper
    and probably loads of other reasons too but i cant be bothered...
    That's more than enough information to persuade me!

ReputationRep:
    That's more than enough information to persuade me!
    have you tryed xbox connect yet? [the free version of xbox live]
    http://www.xbconnect.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    have you tryed xbox connect yet? [the free version of xbox live]
    http://www.xbconnect.com/
    I'll probably get the official starter pack.

ReputationRep:
    the problem [atm] with xboxconnect, for Halo 1 at least, is that there is rarely enough people online from the UK to play, and because of the way Halo 1 was made, it's impossible to play it vs people with NTSC TVs, or even people with French or German PAL TVs. Although that won't be a problem with Halo 2... And I believe voice support will be available for Halo 2, too, so it should work out quite well in the end. Now if only I could get it t o work on Win XP.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.