Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 50 years ago
I want to post anonymously.
Nobody understands what goes on in my mind I feel so alone I have no friends and useless. Nobody is making me feel this way it's just how I am. I'm always so scared to talk to people because I always think they'll judge me for who am, hate feeling embarrassed and I hate being centre of attention. I hate leaving my house because I scared to talk to people and I feel like I can't breathe in busy places I'm a very quiet person and very awkward. I wish I wasn't like this it makes me feel like Im a nobody .
DabThruUni
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't worry.
Nobody's normal.
Everyone's depressed as ****.
And anxious too.
taniaobrid
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I feel the same, I feel said and angy on myself and world around me :/ i have nobody to talk with about this..
habeas.corpus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It sounds like what you go through everyday is tormenting and difficult, to the point you get worked up about leaving the house. Perhaps it might be an anxiety disorder. It would be a good starting point if you visit your GP to see if a diagnosis needs to be made.

And I strongly recommend some sort of psychotherapy, either through your uni, the NHS or privately. This will help you to understand yourself better by exploring the causes and coming up with more beneficial behaviours. Good luck :hugs:.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
This was not posted 50 years ago...
glassalice
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I want to post anonymously.
Nobody understands what goes on in my mind I feel so alone I have no friends and useless. Nobody is making me feel this way it's just how I am. I'm always so scared to talk to people because I always think they'll judge me for who am, hate feeling embarrassed and I hate being centre of attention. I hate leaving my house because I scared to talk to people and I feel like I can't breathe in busy places I'm a very quiet person and very awkward. I wish I wasn't like this it makes me feel like Im a nobody .
Yeah, you are normal.
Some people just don't like big crowds of people.
That doesn't make you a less valuable/ worthy person.
Last edited by glassalice; 1 week ago
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What's 'normal'? I think everyone is both normal and abnormal, because everyone's different.

However, it does sound like you have certain struggles in your life that you would benefit from solving. Honestly, I think you need to see your GP for some advice about how you've been feeling. It's not good to spend your life feeling like this, and you don't have to!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.08%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.59%
Look for a job (12)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.44%
Take a year out (67)
17.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
6.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed