The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Oh Dear...
Im suprised at the price! £76 is a bargain really for an ensuite (However nice...)

Pretty happy :smile:

Depends where you come from. I could get a house for that here.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
dakedake
Depends where you come from. I could get a house for that here.

Compared to other accomodation on campus at Bath...

E.g. Westwood Wolfson...
Reply 62
I think its pretty reasonable but then i live in the poole bournemouth area where house prices are through the roof!
Reply 63
Oh Dear...
Im suprised at the price! £76 is a bargain really for an ensuite (However nice...)

Pretty happy :smile:

Yes I agree...it does seem a bargain. But then people are paying extra for living in Sols. or Marlb. where they will get pretty much the same!
Druggist
Yes I agree...it does seem a bargain. But then people are paying extra for living in Sols. or Marlb. where they will get pretty much the same!

yeah right...they will get pretty much the same, except a lift, a much bigger room, a clean and tidy bathroom(which is much bigger than ours), and maybe more facilities...lol....and yeah, the only thing that they would not get is the value for money(19gbp and thats per week, which we(I) will be using on niteouts) and how can I forget, the ultra rocking and mega happening Mendip people....:cool: :wink:
Mendip ROCKS
Reply 66
hardeep.arora
Mendip ROCKS

haha someone's getting overly excited
Druggist
haha someone's getting overly excited

:angry::p: i'm going to catch you for that.....just waiting for an opportunity:p::wink: and dont tell me that you are not excited about Mendip and how can I forget, your cool freshers arrangements?:wink: kiddin
Reply 68
hardeep.arora
:angry::p: i'm going to catch you for that.....just waiting for an opportunity:p::wink: and dont tell me that you are not excited about Mendip and how can I forget, your cool freshers arrangements?:wink: kiddin

I'm starting to feel very scared...:p:
Oh yes how could I forget the 'cool freshers arrangements', all due to the 'cool freshers' I'll be hanging around with of course :wink:
Druggist
I'm starting to feel very scared...:p:
Oh yes how could I forget the 'cool freshers arrangements', all due to the 'cool freshers' I'll be hanging around with of course :wink:

:lolz:
Reply 70
So who's kitchen are we all meeting in? :p:
arghhhh....:angry:!!:toofunny:
still 3 weeks to go...ohh for me just 16days to leave my city!!:biggrin:
Druggist
So who's kitchen are we all meeting in? :p:

Yours? :p:
Reply 73
hardeep.arora
arghhhh....:angry:!!:toofunny:
still 3 weeks to go...ohh for me just 16days to leave my city!!:biggrin:

I see the excitement still hasn't worn off :biggrin: ...can't wait too!
Reply 74
Oh Dear...
Yours? :p:

:p: Ok...but I think my kitchen will be the small one seeing as I'm no.11 in the middle. Will be like a mosh pit :biggrin:
Druggist
:p: Ok...but I think my kitchen will be the small one seeing as I'm no.11 in the middle. Will be like a mosh pit :biggrin:

That sounds good to me! :smile:
Reply 76
Oh Dear...
That sounds good to me! :smile:

Oooh my comp. just froze for a bit there...and my msns been freezing too...damn this comp. :rolleyes:

The kitchen thing sounds good, how's the preparation for the 'smuggling' of the Vod..*cough*... 'goods' going?
Druggist

haha....alrite, now we are on your kitchen!

and the SMUGGLING....hahaha......still working it out!lol...should I keep one for you??l:p:
Druggist
Oooh my comp. just froze for a bit there...and my msns been freezing too...damn this comp. :rolleyes:

The kitchen thing sounds good, how's the preparation for the 'smuggling' of the Vod..*cough*... 'goods' going?

Thats ok!

All plans seem to be falling into place quite nicely...

It will definately be a good first night :p:

If not morning after... Lol...
Reply 79
Oh Dear...
Thats ok!

All plans seem to be falling into place quite nicely...

It will definitely be a good first night :p:

If not morning after... Lol...

Lol...and the day after and the following day after and...ok I'll stop :p:

Latest