Neel17
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I have the OASC days coming up in December so thought I would make a thread for anyone who has recently been or anyone going in the near future. Thought this would potentially be helpful for swapping tips and study/preperation! So if anyone has any advice or just wants to talk about studying and build up to OASC then please mention anything you think might be helpful! Also, if anyone has a breakdown of the RAF structure then that would be really helpful! I have found some stuff online but seem to be stuggling to come up with a schematic!

Thanks!!
Lekzz
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What do you mean by the RAF's structure? That's a bit vague. Just look through previous threads on this forum. There are thousands of threads dedicated to OASC questions just like this one you've created. I'm sure you'll find what you need in those.
SamAbs
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
With regards to RAF structure, you should probably know the RAF's high commanders as it were. (For example the chief of the air staff and so on). This is available on the RAF website under the 'organisation' tab. Further to this, you should know that the RAF high command is based at High Wycombe and further divided into groups, stations, squadrons, flights and separate EAW's. As I say, all the detail you need on structure of the RAF Is on the website. Did you revise this for your filter interview?
Neel17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by SamAbs)
With regards to RAF structure, you should probably know the RAF's high commanders as it were. (For example the chief of the air staff and so on). This is available on the RAF website under the 'organisation' tab. Further to this, you should know that the RAF high command is based at High Wycombe and further divided into groups, stations, squadrons, flights and separate EAW's. As I say, all the detail you need on structure of the RAF Is on the website. Did you revise this for your filter interview?
Thanks for the reply! I eventually managed to work out the structure, took me a good while! But I'm glad it matches what you've got there! At least I'm on the right track! . I didn't learn all that for the filter interview though, only really learnt the very basics for the filter but was told to delve deeper for the OASC interview.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads