This discussion is closed.
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by infekt)
nahh theyre from diff countries too ... my ex was indian , this one is pakistani ... and no way are they similiar apart from appearance ...

although i dont really care now ... i never wanna get into any serious relationship again .. they always end badly ... once is enuf
dont say that!
love is worth it all... i think
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nahh theyre from diff countries too ... my ex was indian , this one is pakistani ... and no way are they similiar apart from appearance ...

although i dont really care now ... i never wanna get into any serious relationship again .. they always end badly ... once is enuf
wow...you seem to only like asian girls ...hehehe
kriztinae
Rep:
?
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
wow...you seem to only like asian girls ...hehehe
thats a good thing
infekt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kriztinae)
thats a good thing
im pakistani too so pretty much most of the ppl i meet are asians too ... besides dubai is full of em
kriztinae
Rep:
?
im pakistani too so pretty much most of the ppl i meet are asians too ... besides dubai is full of em
excellent. been to dubai once, loved the shopping
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
why do lots of asians go to dubai and those places?
infekt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
why do lots of asians go to dubai and those places?
i dont know .... half the city is full .... according to stats its like 70 % asian and 25 % local and other arabs and the other 5 are europeans etc
Sweetest Dreams
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
i got curves :cool:
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i dont know .... half the city is full .... according to stats its like 70 % asian and 25 % local and other arabs and the other 5 are europeans etc
why though...there must be something that attracts you.
infekt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
why though...there must be something that attracts you.
i dont know ... iwas born and brought up here ... i still go back to pakistan often on holiday ..... i dont really know why there are so many of us asians here ...
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i dont know ... iwas born and brought up here ... i still go back to pakistan often on holiday ..... i dont really know why there are so many of us asians here ...
would you stay in dubai or go back to pakistan or go somewhere else?
infekt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
would you stay in dubai or go back to pakistan or go somewhere else?
i personally dont like dubai tht much now ... partly coz of the fact tht its so small and ive been almost everywhere with my ex and everything reminds me of her . Pakistan is a great place to live , but politics has its huge ugly presence there . Im not the religious type and some people over there ( think religious fanatics ) would castrate me ..... i cant stand politics ...

id rather live sumwhere else after completing my studies , canada or england .. mayb states
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i personally dont like dubai tht much now ... partly coz of the fact tht its so small and ive been almost everywhere with my ex and everything reminds me of her . Pakistan is a great place to live , but politics has its huge ugly presence there . Im not the religious type and some people over there ( think religious fanatics ) would castrate me ..... i cant stand politics ...

id rather live sumwhere else after completing my studies , canada or england .. mayb states
cool...yeah some people need to calm down with teh fanaticism.
infekt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
cool...yeah some people need to calm down with teh fanaticism.
its all bin ladens and talebans doing ... pak wasnt ever this bad b4 .... ppl dont realise tht wat theyre doing is against islams teachings and they still go branding it about as holy war ... im a muslim myself ... i never agreed with these ppls policies ... ... theyre gonna rot in hell so alls well
seana
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
according to the poll results curves seems to be claiming a landslide victory. but the electoral office is still open, so there is hope for the struggling straight
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
skinny models you can keep them, i like big corn fed mid western hoooooooeeesssss!
seana
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Nik P)
skinny models you can keep them, i like big corn fed mid western hoooooooeeesssss!
please do tell why?
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by seana)
please do tell why?
Mind your business... you can't smeg with meeeee, all you people loving meeeee, Mr. Courageous Nik P you better realise i'm a P.I.M.P
seana
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Nik P)
Mind your business... you can't smeg with meeeee, all you people loving meeeee, Mr. Courageous Nik P you better realise i'm a P.I.M.P
lol i find you quite amusing
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Curves all the time!! Its the only way to fly!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.96%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (54)
8.19%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (84)
12.75%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (79)
11.99%
Other reasons are stopping me going (84)
12.75%
Nothing is stopping me going (266)
40.36%

Watched Threads