Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

curves? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    curves, i mean as in the shape of your body
    girls if you had two options... curvy body or straight, what would it be?
    and guys if you had a girlfriend would u like her body to be straight or curvy?

vote!
    Curves are much sexier.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite curve is y=e^x.

*dodges the rocks*

ReputationRep:
    i know this has probably all been discussed but i cant be beehatched to read thru it all... but... what is curvy? and wen does curvy turn to just fat?

i mean, im a size 16. from the back i look just ordinarily buig built and curvy, same as from the front. from the side how ever i look slightly... um... preggers maybe?? but is this stil curvy or just fat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    i know this has probably all been discussed but i cant be beehatched to read thru it all... but... what is curvy? and wen does curvy turn to just fat?

i mean, im a size 16. from the back i look just ordinarily buig built and curvy, same as from the front. from the side how ever i look slightly... um... preggers maybe?? but is this stil curvy or just fat?
    Its curvy to me!! lol! A few the girls i have fancied pretty much look like u described. There is nothing wrong with u in my opinion!

ReputationRep:

It depends if your body is in proportion...are you size 16 all over? or diff size top and bottom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    It depends if your body is in proportion...are you size 16 all over? or diff size top and bottom?
    no 16 on top, 16 on bottom. im petty short tho, 5"3. so...

its annoyin tho, i was walkin out the pub with my mate after shoppin the other day and these lads of about 20 yrs old thought it was funny to say "ayup fatty" as i walked by. charming!

ReputationRep:

its annoyin tho, i was walkin out the pub with my mate after shoppin the other day and these lads of about 20 yrs old thought it was funny to say "ayup fatty" as i walked by. charming!
    Nice. No respect some people!!

ReputationRep:
    youre curvy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    youre curvy...
    ?!?! pshhhh how would you know?... there is a fine line between curvy and fat...

ReputationRep:
    I am pretty flat and really skinny....
    But I like the way I am..makes me look slim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    I am pretty flat and really skinny....
    But I like the way I am..makes me look slim
    looks r not everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMagicMan)
    My favourite curve is y=e^x.

*dodges the rocks*
    Now that's some nice curvature. e...special, so sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    looks r not everything!
    But they are about 90% important..and don't say "no they're not!!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    ?!?! pshhhh how would you know?... there is a fine line between curvy and fat...
    you can still be 'fat' and curvy...

curvy is the body shape...if i were to be fat id still be curvy, if i were to stick thin id still be curvy...id still have hips and boobs...i hope i would

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GayBoy)
    But they are about 90% important..and don't say "no they're not!!"
    I would say more like 50%.

ReputationRep:
    Well a curve with possibly the third differential as a constant is always arousing but y=mx+c straights are pretty nice too

ReputationRep:
    I'd answer this, but I'm not sure whether I'm curvy or straight :-/

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2004
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.