Annak96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
My student finance account said I i should be paid by the 18 th I have been patiently waiting for my payment as I have already have has several problem so with student finance. However the day finally came and I checked my account which states bet the payment had been made so I checked my bank account and it was empty. I decide s to come check the details I gave and realised I wad put in the wrong sort code ! I am ripping my hair out at This point I can't believe it! Is their any way to change this ? I have already missed so much of uni as I can't afford to afford to travel And now I'm worried i wont get my money at all a small I believe I its gone to a wrong account ! Can I resolve this ? Please help ! Looks like it will be a sleepless night for me until student finance customer service opens
Brian SFE
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi there.

You can update your bank details online if you can confirm the ones we currently hold. We would advise doing that as quickly as you can to avoid further payments being made to the wrong account.

I would advise calling us on 0300 100 0607 to check where the payments has gone as it may have failed which means we can try and resend to the correct account.

If it has not, we can complete a trace on the funding to try and determine where it has gone and see if it can be reclaimed.

Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (51)
30%
No - I have already returned home (23)
13.53%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (38)
22.35%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (15)
8.82%
No - I live at home during term anyway (43)
25.29%

Watched Threads