Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    same here...havent got nething from aston till date...
    To those who have: u guys got an aston email id yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paraj)
    To those who have: u guys got an aston email id yet?
    nope, ses in the pack that we get it wen weve enrolled along wiv the campus card

ReputationRep:
    ^^ when is enrolment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5unny_F1)
    ^^ when is enrolment?
    erm sumtime in freshers, but depends on ur course, i got a letter sayin where n when it if 4 me, so i guess u gota jus wait

ReputationRep:
    i got my welcome pack a few days ago..
    has anyone else sent off a photo for the smart ID thing?
    and if you have, it says to put a student university number on the back .. does anyone know what that is?!

ReputationRep:
    what they meant was ur UCAS number(9 digits)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hidrees)
    erm sumtime in freshers, but depends on ur course, i got a letter sayin where n when it if 4 me, so i guess u gota jus wait
    ok, thanks for letting me know. guess i just have to sit and wait for my information pack.

pink addiction, the number they want is your ucass application number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5unny_F1)

pink addiction, the number they want is your ucass application number.
    ther shud b a box that ses the number on the campus card form too, so u shudnt hav 2 look 2 hard 4 it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hidrees)
    nope, ses in the pack that we get it wen weve enrolled along wiv the campus card
    Thanks I had a look on the site yesterday looking for how to sign up to email and it was driving me mad cos I couldn't find it anywhere. Now I know why.

ReputationRep:
    will we get seperate stuff on fresher's week and the events etc as i'm staying at home but would still like to get involved.

ReputationRep:
    whoo hoo i just got my welcome pack today

ReputationRep:
    Got it, not interesting got nothing on bursay:mad:

ReputationRep:
    When you filled out your application for a student loan/grant from your LEA there was a section in there which asked your permission for the LEA to share your financial information with your university so they can then decide whether or not they'll give you a bursary. As long as you gave your permission and provided the relevant documents at enrolement/or before hand if requested e.g. the letter from the student finance company detailing what you're entitled to then the bursary should be done automatically

ReputationRep:
    Gah! Still havn't got mine

Is there anything good in there?

Boo for the person sending them out!

ReputationRep:
    could someone who has it list the kind of stuff they put in it? cuz i think i'm actually going to get there before i receive it, cuz im an international student and the mail is reaaaally slow to get here...thanks

ReputationRep:
    well its mainly all about whats gonna happen at enrollment and what to bring, like passport and ID and any letters from the student loan people, confirmation of your place at uni and accommodation and proof of qualifications(certificates and the like)...and then there were some random medical forms.....also it said something about sending in a passport sized pic for the student campus card....has anyone done that yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muse101)
    also it said something about sending in a passport sized pic for the student campus card....has anyone done that yet?
    Yes I have.

ReputationRep:
    eeep i better do that tomorrow then!! it should be ok right?

ReputationRep:
    i think some previous students said that they didnt send theirs on time so they just took a picture on campus during freshers, so you'll be good either way...thanks for the info btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muse101)
    eeep i better do that tomorrow then!! it should be ok right?
    It should be fine I don't think it's too urgent.
    I didn't do it straightaway.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.