Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    thanks that makes me feel better

ReputationRep:
    muse101 i'll make you feel even more better....i still aint done mine yet either lol!

ReputationRep:
    hehe that is very reassuring, though what would make me feel even better is if someone tells me they're gonna be doing human biology, cos i haven't found anyone else yet

ReputationRep:
    I still hasnt received anything from aston yet lol 10days left till my departure to the UK. no official acceptance letter=cannot enter the country been emailing them twice, but no replies.

ReputationRep:
    that must be really annoying...have you tried phoning them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_McKnight)
    I still hasnt received anything from aston yet lol 10days left till my departure to the UK. no official acceptance letter=cannot enter the country been emailing them twice, but no replies.
    That's awful! They may have been on holiday but I think they're all back now.
    I'd suggest phoning too.

ReputationRep:
    im giving them one more day, if not ill ring them up. cheers for the replies girls

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    hey your acceptance letter should have gotten there a while ago...im an international student too and i got mine like a month ago so you really should call them...maybe it got lost in the mail or something

ReputationRep:
    thanks mate. just rung them up, they said they would send it tomorrow hopefully via DHL. It was quite strange that I had tried the number 6 times before I could finally get to them. I hope all go smooth this time. thanks alot girls! x

ReputationRep:
    i hope it goes smoothly for you too...i'm in the process of waiting as well..but its for my student loan thing..i had to send in a form recently saying that i'm going to aston instead of bristol..i hope they send me the financial notice before its too late!!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.