HelsQ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys!

Our Creative Writing class are a tad confused about the commentary we have to produce in our exam for A-Level. AQA haven't seemed to have given out much information, so there has been a lack of communication over what we should include in it. Does anyone know how to structure it, or how we incorporate reading (as if we use pieces from class, it'll look like we've been copying each other), or just generally any information?

Many thanks
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HelsQ)
Hi guys!

Our Creative Writing class are a tad confused about the commentary we have to produce in our exam for A-Level. AQA haven't seemed to have given out much information, so there has been a lack of communication over what we should include in it. Does anyone know how to structure it, or how we incorporate reading (as if we use pieces from class, it'll look like we've been copying each other), or just generally any information?

Many thanks
Page 19-22 of this seems pretty clear: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects...0-TG-FIRST.PDF
"They will need to chart the development of the pieces in terms of initial aims, choice of form, response to feedback and editing decisions." <= that and the sections in that piece of writing is your structure: Inspiration and aims, Influences, Choice of form, Creative problem solving, Responding to feedback and editing
clueless11chicka
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
Page 19-22 of this seems pretty clear: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects...0-TG-FIRST.PDF
"They will need to chart the development of the pieces in terms of initial aims, choice of form, response to feedback and editing decisions." <= that and the sections in that piece of writing is your structure: Inspiration and aims, Influences, Choice of form, Creative problem solving, Responding to feedback and editing
Oh gosh I do not know if I am meant to be commenting here. But this was posted most recently and I really need help on my commentary I would appreciate tips and examples!

Thank You!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (28)
5.67%
Uncertainty around my education (57)
11.54%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (58)
11.74%
Lack of purpose or motivation (66)
13.36%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (27)
5.47%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (21)
4.25%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (53)
10.73%
Financial worries (29)
5.87%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (20)
4.05%
Exposure to negative news/social media (32)
6.48%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (14)
2.83%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (48)
9.72%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (41)
8.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed