The Student Room Group

Atos graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gingerwizard
In the exact same boat but for Finance. May be worth giving them a call as they have usually been able to answer my questions in the past.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by football1234
Hi,

I applied for a Graduate Digital Communication role at ATOS on 18-10-2016. I successfully passed the online tests and telephone interview stages. On 16-11-2016, I received an email from them saying: "Thank you for taking part in your recent telephone interview. We are pleased to confirm that you have met the minimum requirements to pass this stage. We are now considering you for an assessment centre. As soon as we have a date confirmed for a suitable role and location, we will send you the details and invite you to attend". It is nearly 2 months and I have not been invited for an A.C. I have tried calling them numerous times and they seem to say A.C at ATOS are scheme specific. I don't know how long this will take as I am facing pressure from other employers.

Has anyone been invited for an A.C for a 2017 graduate role at ATOS ? if possible "DIGITAL COMMUNICATION ROLE" ?

Thanks for your replies.

Waiting on the project management one still too, so it's not just you. Their deadline was on the 9th or so, so they might just be one of the later recruiters
Anyone heard anything back?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Hello,
I assume they could not reach to the enough number they targeted, they are still advertising the graduate schemes both on their own and other websites.
Can I kindly ask for help about the telephone interview from the candidates who are waiting for AC?
I have telephone interview coming up tomorrow and according to my research they mainly asks competency questions. However, the mail I received about telephone interview says that there is gonna be strength based questions as well? Do you remember the question? Especially any questions that related to strength?
Original post by dwx
Hello,
I assume they could not reach to the enough number they targeted, they are still advertising the graduate schemes both on their own and other websites.
Can I kindly ask for help about the telephone interview from the candidates who are waiting for AC?
I have telephone interview coming up tomorrow and according to my research they mainly asks competency questions. However, the mail I received about telephone interview says that there is gonna be strength based questions as well? Do you remember the question? Especially any questions that related to strength?

Good spot! They have in fact extended deadline to the 6th of march!

The interview was pretty much all competency, with a few questions where you could input role specific knowledge. For me it was questions realting to how i'd go about a project or something, but the specifics probably depends on your own scheme. the only one i remember even remotely coherently now was "Can you give an example of a time when someone on your team was struggling? What did you do?".
Anyone else get the standard bs email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi, got an phone interview for project management soon..... any tips/hints please?
I had my phone interview 2 weeks ago. I received an e-mail 3 days later saying that I was successful, but there is no guarantee that I will be invited to the assessment centre. It's been 12 days since that e-mail.

What kind on nonsense is this?!
Original post by taminginfinity
I had my phone interview 2 weeks ago. I received an e-mail 3 days later saying that I was successful, but there is no guarantee that I will be invited to the assessment centre. It's been 12 days since that e-mail.

What kind on nonsense is this?!

Welcome to the gang. These guys emailed me since 16th November stating I have been successful at telephone interview. Up to today, I have not been Invited for AC as they are still considering my application. I will withdraw my application as I have an offer with another employer already. Can't believe they allow candidates to wait for 2 months.

Atos run scheme specific assessment centres and all you have to do is to be patient. Good luck 😉
Original post by football1234
Welcome to the gang. These guys emailed me since 16th November stating I have been successful at telephone interview. Up to today, I have not been Invited for AC as they are still considering my application. I will withdraw my application as I have an offer with another employer already. Can't believe they allow candidates to wait for 2 months.

Atos run scheme specific assessment centres and all you have to do is to be patient. Good luck 😉

Called today and gave the usual answer. Said they were still deciding as they had a high amount of applicants this year... She didnt know what to say when I mentioned they had in fact extended the application deadline.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
@gingerwizard and @football1234: I'm in the exact same boat - applied for the business consulting graduate scheme, cleared all pre-AC stages but haven't heard back from them since December. They did tell me that the phone interview was successful and that I am considered for an AC. Did anyone get a heads-up from them about the business consulting scheme yet?
Original post by Anna P.
@gingerwizard and @football1234: I'm in the exact same boat - applied for the business consulting graduate scheme, cleared all pre-AC stages but haven't heard back from them since December. They did tell me that the phone interview was successful and that I am considered for an AC. Did anyone get a heads-up from them about the business consulting scheme yet?

I have withdrawn my application with ATOS. I received an offer with another company (ARUP). It is unfair to keep candidates waiting for more than 2 months.

Good luck
Original post by Anna P.

Hi

Do you remember what you were asked on the telephone interview? I have a video interview real soon, guessing itl be similar to the phone interview?? Thanks
did anyone apply to a business management related graduate scheme?

Quick Reply

Latest