Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm venturing into the unknown here.

It's my gf's birthday in about a month and I think I know what to get her, her favourite bag!

She melted a bit of it with her straighteners soon after getting it but still carries it round, so I'm assuming she really likes it. But she's told me she tried to get another one, so I think she'd like that.

Anyway - I know it's from topshop and around £30, she got it a good while ago. It's about 30cm long, creamish in colour and the material is some kind of leather/plastic weave/hatch thing. It has black straps and the clasp is like a small rectangle of brass or w/e.

I'll try and get a picture but does anyone have any idea where I could find another one?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Topshop? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Try eBay or take it into your local Topshop and see if they can help.

ReputationRep:
    I can't see it on their site - I've looked on ebay but no luck. And I think she'd notice if I nicked her bag and took it to topshop.....lol

Is there not some site where they have a catalogue of all the old stuff?

ReputationRep:
    Not to my knowledge; I don't think you understand quite how much "old stuff" there's been! It'd be hard to get something from the beginning of the summer, let alone a couple of seasons back.

Check inside for a product number?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.