Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Umm just a thought... how far back can people remember?? can anyone remember experiences/events from when they were younger than 3??????

ReputationRep:
    i remember when my little sister was born. i was nearly three then, but i just remember excitement and a small creature in my mums arms. thats the furthest my memory goes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    i remember when my little sister was born. i was nearly three then, but i just remember excitement and a small creature in my mums arms. thats the furthest my memory goes.
    awww isnt that sweet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThE_OnE)
    Umm just a thought... how far back can people remember?? can anyone remember experiences/events from when they were younger than 3??????
    i think the furthest i remember is like a year old...i have a weird memory.

ReputationRep:
    I can remember things from about 12 months, like birthday parties, potty (argh!), sitting on swings... loads of stuff really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happy Sunshine)
    I can remember things from about 12 months, like birthday parties, potty (argh!), sitting on swings... loads of stuff really.
    POTTY!!!i remember that!!!!
    hehe, i used to hate them, couldnt wait till i was old enough to sit on the big ones!

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember anything

ReputationRep:
    potty!?!?! you remember that! wow you have a good memory!! i think my earliest is about 4 ish.. give or take

ReputationRep:
    I remember the rhythm my pram used to make as it wash pushed over the pavement slabs, boom-boom .... boom-boom .... boom-boom ...... boom-boom .... you get the idea.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I still remember some of the dreams I had when I was about 3. There were monsters made of playdoh!

ReputationRep:
    arghhh!! *hides* playdoh monsters!!! run run run! u poor thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dajo123)
    I remember the rhythm my pram used to make as it wash pushed over the pavement slabs, boom-boom .... boom-boom .... boom-boom ...... boom-boom .... you get the idea.

lol what pram did u have?!

ReputationRep:
    Around Christmas when I was two I think. Some memories are hard to put a date on though, I just know I was 2 or 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Around Christmas when I was two I think. Some memories are hard to put a date on though, I just know I was 2 or 3.
    hehe i like your sig

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much
    Any particular line out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThE_OnE)
    lol what pram did u have?!
    I dunno the make...... but i have missed riding in a pram ever since.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much
    Any particular line out of interest?
    Big Brother may be watching me, but I'm not watching Big Brother.
    i hate it too!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe I remember slipping that into a conversation with a guy from UMIST at a university's fair. I'm convinced I could have blagged a place with that one terrible joke going by his reaction

ReputationRep:
    I remember bright lights, lots of colours and feeling so incredibly lucky about something. Then I remember waking up and lying on a bed with people standing round me. That's my first memory. I have a few other memories from when I was really young, but they only last for a short while. It wasn't until I was 5 that I started remembering properly.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe I remember slipping that into a conversation with a guy from UMIST at a university's fair. I'm convinced I could have blagged a place with that one terrible joke going by his reaction

hehehee! tis good me thinks

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.