Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    I remember bright lights, lots of colours and feeling so incredibly lucky about something. Then I remember waking up and lying on a bed with people standing round me. That's my first memory. I have a few other memories from when I was really young, but they only last for a short while. It wasn't until I was 5 that I started remembering properly.

woooo thats an interesting one pencil!! tell me more!

ReputationRep:
    i remember lying on grass looking up at flowers, with my grandad next to me. i think i was about 2 or 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    i remember lying on grass looking up at flowers, with my grandad next to me. i think i was about 2 or 3
    happy memories

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThE_OnE)
    Umm just a thought... how far back can people remember?? can anyone remember experiences/events from when they were younger than 3??????
    The further(est) I can go back to is being three years old. My sister locked me in a room, lost the key, my nanny had to get the next door neighbours to break the door down :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    From 4 when I had an operation on my nose to stop me having soo many nose bleeds, remember it all, apart from when i was put under of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    The furthurest I can go back to is being three years old. My sister locked me in a room, lost the key, my nanny had to get the next door neighbours to break the forr down :rolleyes:
    lol!!! i managed to lock myself in a bathroom once! hehehe! those were the days! i couldnt unlock it again! waa!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychBrainiac)
    From 4 when I had an operation on my nose to stop me having soo many nose bleeds, remember it all, apart from when i was put under of course

woooo what caused those then? u dont have to say - just curious!

ReputationRep:
    I remember having a snowball fight with my brothers when I was 4 or 5.
    One of my older brothers made a defence wall out of snow.

ReputationRep:
    woooo what caused those then? u dont have to say - just curious!
    lol, apparently the insdie structure of my nose was weak so didnt take too much to cause one. So, not me picking my nose all the time when i was little

ReputationRep:
    woooo thats an interesting one pencil!! tell me more!
    That's about it really... I can't remember much more. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I got locked in the toilets at school when I was six

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychBrainiac)
    lol, apparently the insdie structure of my nose was weak so didnt take too much to cause one. So, not me picking my nose all the time when i was little
    my mum always said never to pick my nose..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I got locked in the toilets at school when I was six
    oh no!! how long for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dajo123)
    I remember the rhythm my pram used to make as it wash pushed over the pavement slabs, boom-boom .... boom-boom .... boom-boom ...... boom-boom .... you get the idea.
    They lived on a minefield, evidently

I don't remember much beyond a year ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    They lived on a minefield, evidently

I don't remember much beyond a year ago.
    lol

i remember sometime before my brother was born so i was about 2..

ReputationRep:
    being lost in a park when i was 2 or sumthing .... well i wasnt really lost from wat my parents tell me they were only a few meters behind me , and they have the home video to back it up .... gimme a break i was 2

ReputationRep:
    when i was like 2 and my sis was 3, we used to take my mums favourite vases and break them on the floor!
    later they put carpet so we took them out onto the tiled veranda

oh and i was in a kindergarden, started when i was 2, and i used to hit the older kids with the broom coz they didnt understand what i was saying! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    being lost in a park when i was 2 or sumthing .... well i wasnt really lost from wat my parents tell me they were only a few meters behind me , and they have the home video to back it up .... gimme a break i was 2
    but it used to be such a big deal to us!
    ah i wish i was 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    but it used to be such a big deal to us!
    ah i wish i was 2
    i dont i hated all tht baby food .... apart from the cherries ... i could still go for one of those ...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.