The Student Room Group

He's not home yet, bye bye dinner

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciel.
Haha! I don't work so I usually make food, since I'm home most of the time anyway.

Oh, but you should celebrate instead! Being single is more fun in a way.

Not for long... as soon I get my hands on him, he will be dust.
just joking, of course:h:

it really isnt though, like not to be a big head but when you constantly have females and even males :rofl: tryna hit you up for sex or whatever else it gos from being flattering to annoying if you get me. Just makes me wanna avoid avoid avoid till I find the right one which I thought I did so now its back to being a ****boi I guess :colonhash:
That's pretty stupid, could have packed it and kept it in the fridge for another day. What a waste of food and effort.
Reply 42
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
That's pretty stupid, could have packed it and kept it in the fridge for another day. What a waste of food and effort.

This is what anger does to people.

Original post by J-ved
Is this the same boyfriend you cheated on?

Stop rubbing it in my face. It's not necessary.
Yes. Happy?

Original post by 0to100
it really isnt though, like not to be a big head but when you constantly have females and even males :rofl: tryna hit you up for sex or whatever else it gos from being flattering to annoying if you get me. Just makes me wanna avoid avoid avoid till I find the right one which I thought I did so now its back to being a ****boi I guess :colonhash:

Hmm personally I love it when they do but only when the mood strikes me (or when I'm intoxicated :laugh:)
Original post by Ciel.
This is what anger does to people.

Stop rubbing it in my face. It's not necessary.
Yes. Happy?

Hmm personally I love it when they do but only when the mood strikes me (or when I'm intoxicated :laugh:)

Don't mean to lol. But, you need to see it from his perspective, depending on the individual it can take a long time to get over infidelity and he's probably still pissed. Who knows lel.
Reply 44
Original post by J-ved
Don't mean to lol. But, you need to see it from his perspective, depending on the individual it can take a long time to get over infidelity and he's probably still pissed. Who knows lel.

I don't know if that's the reason, to be honest. Maybe. It happened a long time ago, though. Yeah know knows maybe he's just crazy
I would just take a nap and eat his too later.
Reply 46
Original post by ColorMiKiki
I would just take a nap and eat his too later.

It's gone, though. Mr Bin has already devoured it.
Next time do a video showing him all the lovely food you made, and then how you ate it.

This is just a little child's tantrum.
Original post by Ciel.
I don't know if that's the reason, to be honest. Maybe. It happened a long time ago, though. Yeah know knows maybe he's just crazy

Well, if you think it's a problem speak to him about it. Was he aware that you were making dinner for him?
Reply 49
Original post by yudothis
Next time do a video showing him all the lovely food you made, and then how you ate it.

This is just a little child's tantrum.

A little tantrum? Hmm, I don't think so, not in this particular case. It's not ok to just disappear for hours, without even sending a single text.

Original post by J-ved
Well, if you think it's a problem speak to him about it. Was he aware that you were making dinner for him?

Well everything seemed fine until today. Nope, not really. I mean, I usually make food anyway, but most of the time it's something super easy, or a ready meal, today was kinda 'special'.
Original post by Ciel.
A little tantrum? Hmm, I don't think so, not in this particular case. It's not ok to just disappear for hours, without even sending a single text.

Yes, it is not.

But neither is throwing good food away, because one is pissed off.
Reply 51
Original post by yudothis
Yes, it is not.

But neither is throwing good food away, because one is pissed off.

I guess not. Short temper.....:colonhash:
Reply 52
Original post by Ciel.
I don't know why I even bothered making super-nice dinner for him (for once). He can eat it out of the trash now, bastard. :h:
Just had to get this off my chest.

Some wife you will be if you'll let your man starve. He was probably busy.

Maybe if you cooked more he would come home earlier.
Haha that's funny. I've done some crazy irrational things also..then laugh at myself after. What was his excuse?
"

"not home yet"

He was about to come!
Reply 55
Original post by TheBBQ
Some wife you will be if you'll let your man starve. He was probably busy.

Maybe if you cooked more he would come home earlier.

*husband
Yeah, busy being a bastard

Original post by xobeauty
Haha that's funny. I've done some crazy irrational things also..then laugh at myself after. What was his excuse?

'went out for a few drinks' - he was half-unconscious when he got his ass home this morning

Original post by Results
"

"not home yet"

He was about to come!

:colonhash:
1 lyk = 1 prey 4 teh cheese toatsie in teh trash can:ashamed2:
Reply 57
This is why I never make romantic meals for the man I'm with

they rarely appreciate it anyways

I swear men seem to prefer women who treat them like crap than women who treat them good...
Reply 58
Original post by Allie4
This is why I never make romantic meals for the man I'm with

they rarely appreciate it anyways

I swear men seem to prefer women who treat them like crap than women who treat them good...

* or men

Ugh I know right. Sometimes I wish I wasn't gay :colonhash: Girls tend to be a lot more reasonable (sometimes)
Reply 59

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest