Steele1994
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi there,

Does anyone happen to have a Diageo graduate assessment centre coming up? Or has anyone been to one? I have been looking online for anything on what to expect but can't seem to find anything!

Any help would be appreciated
georgc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey! When is your assessment centre?
kg00105
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,

I recently completed the online video interview but am yet to hear back. When did you complete yours and when did you hear back?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
georgc
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by kg00105)
Hi,

I recently completed the online video interview but am yet to hear back. When did you complete yours and when did you hear back?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quite a while! Nearly a month, I think I heard back at the start of November?
gingerwizard
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by georgc)
Quite a while! Nearly a month, I think I heard back at the start of November?
Anyone for Finance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
georgc
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by gingerwizard)
Anyone for Finance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
HR for me
fallout201
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Very shamefully, I've only just noticed a few days ago that I've been invited for a video interview for Diageo several weeks ago. I've clicked on the website, and the video interview seems to be there and there's no indication of an expiry date to do the interview. I've tried contacting their grad team to ask whether or not i can still do the interview and would be considered for the position but to no avail. What do you guys reckon I should do? Cheers!
georgc
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by fallout201)
Very shamefully, I've only just noticed a few days ago that I've been invited for a video interview for Diageo several weeks ago. I've clicked on the website, and the video interview seems to be there and there's no indication of an expiry date to do the interview. I've tried contacting their grad team to ask whether or not i can still do the interview and would be considered for the position but to no avail. What do you guys reckon I should do? Cheers!
Go for it! Nothing to lose.
kg00105
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did you get the job? I got a phone call today post-assessment informing me I was unsuccessful on this occasion

Posted from TSR Mobile
sara-amy4658
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I have an AC for Marketing at Diageo on Thursday. Anyone got any tips? Or what I should prepare? Thanks
annakirsten
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, Have you heard back from diageo yet? I went to their assessment centre but I still haven't heard
mattc101
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I know this is an old thread, but how did you guys find the AC when you went? Any tips?!
katielqp1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by mattc101)
I know this is an old thread, but how did you guys find the AC when you went? Any tips?!
Hey,

I have this AC this week, do you have any tips and have you got an outcome yet?
amydwyer99
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by katielqp1)
Hey,

I have this AC this week, do you have any tips and have you got an outcome yet?
How was your AC?
jameshughes..1
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
amydwyer99 have u been offered an AC? If so, for which scheme and when did you hear back?
amydwyer99
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by jameshughes..1)
amydwyer99 have u been offered an AC? If so, for which scheme and when did you hear back?
I haven’t yet, though I did the video interview quite a while ago for marketing and I’m just waiting to hear back. Hbu?
jameshughes..1
Rep:
?
Report 23 hours ago
(Original post by amydwyer99)
I haven’t yet, though I did the video interview quite a while ago for marketing and I’m just waiting to hear back. Hbu?
yeah same sort of thing. I did mine back in October, except for Finance. Though, my housemate did marketing. We both enjoyed the case study so would like to continue with it!
amydwyer99
Rep:
?
Report 18 hours ago
(Original post by jameshughes..1)
yeah same sort of thing. I did mine back in October, except for Finance. Though, my housemate did marketing. We both enjoyed the case study so would like to continue with it!
Yeah me too tbh! There was no timeline at all on the website as far as I’m aware which is frustrating, is the next stage after the video interview the assessment centre?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (7)
16.67%
Labour (21)
50%
Liberal Democrats (4)
9.52%
Green Party (4)
9.52%
Brexit Party (0)
0%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (2)
4.76%
Plaid Cymru (0)
0%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (1)
2.38%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)