UK politicians completely out of touch with post Trump world Watch

Mayathebee100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Most people are convinced by the mainstream media and don't understand that it has an agenda. They do not generally scratch under the surface of the information presented. When it comes to Trump, they have been exposed to an infinite loop of 2 or 3 politically incorrect statements that Trump made. These people never check alternative media sources or wikileaks either. Therefore these people will be unaware of the massive amount of speaking Trump has done one ending political and media corruption.

I was listening to Newsnight yesterday and it stuck me how completely out of touch UK politicians, which the exception of Nigel Farage are with the post Trump world.

Firstly this world expresses itself in one way with a change to the social politics. For one thing the ideology that groups like race, gender and sexual orientation need to be the political actor and that group equality needs to be reached through "affirmative action" - this is all being challenged as both a priority and even a valid concept.

I think that the SJW reaction here symbolises really a type of brainwashing, where these people are triggered by certain key phrases.

Our politicians are not even debating with this. They are acting like the antifa discussing the BNP, "oh he knew someone who knew someone who had a KKK sticker" or "he said that some Muslims were extremists."

I was at a business dinner the other day in the UK and the subject of political correctness came up. Everyone at the same table said political correctness was awful. A few years ago the opinion on this would not have been so uniform.

Normal people listen to these politicians saying that Muslims are extremists is a ridiculous thing to say (of course most Muslims are not extremists but only a very foolish person denies Muslim extremism) and think that these fools are completely out of touch. What they are creating is a virtual platform that has no relation to reality, a bit like much if he news media.

The Social Justice Warriors cry that back group identification is good, and white group identification is bad, gay marriage is good for Christianity not Islam, Hillary should have been elected because of her gender not 20 years of severe corruption that has all been exposed on Wikileaks.

This is all part of a global Teutonic shift that is thankfully unstoppable, it's a change of polarity in the world. The post war period with its global institutions is over and a new order is emerging. (Which is the opposite to the one put forward by American neocons known as the "New World Order).

Putin started referring to this change in the word order back in 2007.

The liberal left Marxist movement in the West is unaware that it's belief systems arise from communism and Frankfurt School both of which are constructed political movements, constructed by the global elite. You could say they are deluded in this respect even though these are historical facts. They refuse to accept them.

It's as if you expect one of these fossils to break out into "back in the war..." as he comments on someone knowing someone who has an object with a symbol of Germany in the war on it. Boys, World War II was over a long time ago. Get with the new era.

When will this country start waking up in it officialdom, education system and media?
Orbital Rising
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If humanity becomes extinct because ****ing retarded bhenchod **** ***-lickers with tiny **** syndrome got offended at people protesting on university campuses I am going to spend the remaining days having fun with an AK and molotovs.

You think you're being oppressed and that your free speech is being restricted? Go to North Korea then you'll realise how ****ing retarded you are and you can blow your brains out.
Mayathebee100
Rep:
?
(Original post by Orbital Rising)
If humanity becomes extinct because ****ing retarded bhenchod **** ***-lickers with tiny **** syndrome got offended at people protesting on university campuses I am going to spend the remaining days having fun with an AK and molotovs.

You think you're being oppressed and that your free speech is being restricted? Go to North Korea then you'll realise how ****ing retarded you are and you can blow your brains out.
I don't think you're seeing clearly because you're not speaking or debating clearly. You should like you're are being "triggered" and reacting.

I never said anything about thinking a don't have freedom of speech. And if I did think that "why should I go to North Korea" to exercise a freedom of speech that more than 100 million people want to hear - Trump won remember.

I notice that people are always putting words and thoughts into the minds of people who are challenging the status quo in this way e.g. If someone challenges affirmative action then they must be a "white supremacist".

The officialdom is just whining now. It is not engaging. You basically agreeing this the whiney official line - it is wrong and you are wrong.

Your response is also quite interesting and in tune with what's happening in America when you talk about weapons. Mass group confrontation dynamics between supporters of each side.

What you're basically alluding to is war.

A war between the last world order and the next.

I really hope that this is not something that happens and that there is a peaceful transition.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So because the US elected Trump, even though more people both voted for Clinton and chose not to vote, you've decided that that minority in the USA now represents "the people"?

Even if a majority of Americans had voted Trump, would that really vindicate your views?
Mayathebee100
Rep:
?
(Original post by offhegoes)
So because the US elected Trump, even though more people both voted for Clinton and chose not to vote, you've decided that that minority in the USA now represents "the people"?

Even if a majority of Americans had voted Trump, would that really vindicate your views?
Have I posted any views or simply facts reflecting the current operating environment?

Do facts need to be vindicated? Or is it people denying facts that need a correction.

A massive and overdue correction is taking place because the post war period is now over. Many people seem quite perplexed by this and angered by it.

I would say that in the UK, most European countries and in the liberal left in the US, they are living in a delusional political construct and hence facts are controversial.

Look at the video I posted, the person is simply and factually describing the political construct of many, and yet is seems to be "triggering" people.

The views of the new right don't really need to be vindicated because they are right by default. The liberal left are so deluded and removed from reality they will say something like "you just don't want a female president" knowing full well that their adversary is a fan of Margaret Thatcher. The level of delusion is just sky high.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mayathebee100
Rep:
?
Only one of the most important questions .. no one interested here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mayathebee100)
Only one of the most important questions .. no one interested here?
Except it isn't. It's not remotely an important question.

Politics goes in cycles, it varies from one side to the other. We're in one extreme now. We'll be in another in time.

And while you might be mistaking a large win in the electoral college as a large win in the election, the results of the popular vote tell a different story. You claim politicians are out of touch, but you could just as easily claim Trump is out of touch with the ~50million people who voted against him.
Mayathebee100
Rep:
?
(Original post by Drewski)

Politics goes in cycles, it varies from one side to the other. We're in one extreme now. We'll be in another in time.

And while you might be mistaking a large win in the electoral college as a large win in the election, the results of the popular vote tell a different story. You claim politicians are out of touch, but you could just as easily claim Trump is out of touch with the ~50million people who voted against him.
Your point is a fair one. I would argue that Trump and his followers are completely in touch with the other 50%, the liberal left. Hence we are able to articulately debate their arguments e.g. Is special action required for women in the workplace. We understand their positions even if we don't agree with those positions.

I don't think the same can be said for the liberal left 50%. Many of them simply use reference points like "they are racists." Many people I spoke to about this changed their view after about 30 minutes of discussion and stated that they were influenced by false stories in the media. I really don't think that the liberal left understand where we are coming from in terms of a wide range of issues from false information in the media, belief systems propagated by a global elite and a change in the world order.

The liberal left 50% are content with ultra-low information about their opponents e.g. A total knowledge that consists of a media infinite loop of 2 or 3 short politically incorrect statements by Trump. This can be proven by the fact that most of the liberal left don't even know of many of the key talking points of Trump e.g. "Drain the Swamp" that is Washington DC.

They are displaying a kind of lazy conceitedness where they want to lecture but not listen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Your point is a fair one. I would argue that Trump and his followers are completely in touch with the other 50%, the liberal left. Hence we are able to articulately debate their arguments e.g. Is special action required for women in the workplace. We understand their positions even if we don't agree with those positions.

I don't think the same can be said for the liberal left 50%. Many of them simply use reference points like "they are racists." Many people I spoke to about this changed their view after about 30 minutes of discussion and stated that they were influenced by false stories in the media. I really don't think that the liberal left understand where we are coming from in terms of a wide range of issues from false information in the media, belief systems propagated by a global elite and a change in the world order.

The liberal left 50% are content with ultra-low information about their opponents e.g. A total knowledge that consists of a media infinite loop of 2 or 3 short politically incorrect statements by Trump. This can be proven by the fact that most of the liberal left don't even know of many of the key talking points of Trump e.g. "Drain the Swamp" that is Washington DC.

They are displaying a kind of lazy conceitedness where they want to lecture but not listen.
When you generalise tens of millions of people like that you come across as an idiot.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is your lecture finished yet?
Mayathebee100
Rep:
?
Is your lecture finished yet?
Well there's more than 50 years of lectures to be challenged so it's unlikely to be over for a while.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well there's more than 50 years of lectures to be challenged so it's unlikely to be over for a while.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay I'll just leave you on loop here until you're done.
Mayathebee100
Rep:
?
Okay I'll just leave you on loop here until you're done.
What's the definition of done? When I revert to discussing liberal left topics like
How to make one group more equal to another? And wake up in the morning worrying about "racism" or some other flavour of the month thing over and above muggings in China.
#ChaosKass
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The vast majority of UK politicians, including a significant portion of the Conservatives, are too left of centre for the world as it is today. They need to get with it, and get with it fast. The world is changing and they need to adapt.
Mayathebee100
Rep:
?
(Original post by #ChaosKass)
The vast majority of UK politicians, including a significant portion of the Conservatives, are too left of centre for the world as it is today. They need to get with it, and get with it fast. The world is changing and they need to adapt.
Finally someone who understands, in this left wing student forum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
MagnifiWilly
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't worry pal, I'm right behind you. I wouldn't panic - there is an unbelievably aggressive response to anything right of centre (even centre, I would argue)

"Go to North Korea then you'll realise how ****ing retarded you are and you can blow your brains out." Point in case, what a nice person.
SaucissonSecCy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by #ChaosKass)
Not on tax imo.

We can and should have less tax, smaller state, that's from the right, but it's who pays that needs to change imo.

They are too far right on economic inequality imo, (and ignorant and blinkered about how it's gotten and the consequences)and too far left on social issues.

The crazed misjudged wars I'd attribute to the left, as they are almost delusional in their backing 'liberal intervention', some kind of foolhardy utopianism. Conservatism should be quite isolationist as America was so successfully, until it needs to defend itself.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Finally someone who understands, in this left wing student forum.
tfw you're agreeing with the forum's resident insane person where nobody's sure if they're a troll or genuinely mad
Каллум
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)

can't stump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (414)
18.63%
The paper was reasonable (1054)
47.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (493)
22.19%
It was TERRIBLE (261)
11.75%

Watched Threads