The Official 2017 Cambridge Applicants Thread [part 2]

Watch this thread
This discussion is part of a series.
view previous view next
ibprocrastinator
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago

Edit: also check the Cambridge Decisions 2017 - Info & FAQ thread
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4490424

The 2017 Cambridge Applicants Thread, Part Deux

This is the first continuation thread of our principal thread.

If you have had an interview please complete this form created by NeverLucky
The results will be anonymized and shared shortly after decision day (12th Jan).

All colleges* will post decision letters to candidates on the 11th January 2017. All colleges will also email non-UK candidates on the 12th Jan, and some will also email home candidates on the 12th or shortly after.

A small number of candidates may be called for a Winter Pool interview. They will be contacted on or shortly after 6th Jan. [/b]

* Catz will apparently send letters & emails to offer holders, but only email rejections.

Interview-related information can be found here. Also, it might be useful to view the Preparing for Interview video and The Interview video, both of which can also be found on the Interview page of the Cambridge website.

We are thankful to have jneill, who resolves most of our queries. vincrows, we miss you!

Queries may also be directed to the following, but please bear in mind that they may not be able to respond expediently:
Murray Edwards Admissions
Peterhouse Admissions
Christ's Admissions
Corpus Admissions
Lucy Cavendish Admissions

Best of luck, everyone! :dancing2:
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ibprocrastinator)
New Thread?
YEP!
SteamboatMickey
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
WOOO!
ibprocrastinator
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by jneill)
YEP!
Should I post the link to the spreadsheet and everything here too, as the OP?
Doones
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yes indeed.
Steliata
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
FIRST PAGE WOOOO

Yeah hi guys
SnowLeopard27
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Go for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
wolfmoon88
Report 5 years ago
Lmaooo Hiiiii

Posted from TSR Mobile
domaths
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Was the other thread deleted cos i called davey cameron a pie snoopers charter in full force
Steliata
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Also I got this to celebrate guys
Attached files
wolfmoon88
Report 5 years ago
And we can't even get our spreadsheet right... ffs (Oxford Applicant here) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
liziepie
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by wolfmoon88)
Lmaooo Hiiiii

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2848230
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Steliata)
Also I got this to celebrate guys
Should've got Milka
wolfmoon88
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by liziepie)
:rofl: here before most Cambridge applicants xD :badger:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Steliata
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HolyRomanEmpire)
Should've got Milka
Nah, Dairy Milk is the best

Such memories
an_atheist
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Whoop. New thread.
Back to the frantic refreshing of my email inbox.
liziepie
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
The results of the straw poll are in guys, we officially chose Chocolate orange as the supreme chocolate flavour \o/ Glad we're all in agreement here.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11675203/r
Steliata
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Has the old thread been deleted?

Edit: never mind found it (why did Cambridge give me an interview again? :rolleyes:)
PythagorasGhost
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Happy new thread, guys!

The old thread can be found here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=3164815
SteamboatMickey
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by liziepie)
The results of the straw poll are in guys, we officially chose Chocolate orange as the supreme chocolate flavour \o/ Glad we're all in agreement here.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11675203/r
Glad to know that my (hopeful future) peers have a good taste in unis AND chocolate
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (147)
40.38%
They're exactly what I expected (91)
25%
They're lower than I expected (126)
34.62%

Watched Threads