The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone like the new Babyshambles single? I can't say I'm a big fan so far - it's far too Artic Monkey-ish to be good Doherty for me.

(but on the other hand, Doherty does sound relatively (being in relation to prev. recent songs) unwasted. Wierd)
I love Delivery, think it's a great single. I have very high hopes for Shotter's Nation.
Reply 102
ixivxivi
Anyone like the new Babyshambles single? I can't say I'm a big fan so far - it's far too Artic Monkey-ish to be good Doherty for me.

Meh, middling. I liked Sedative off the EP, he should've released that as a single at Xmas.
Libertin du Nord
Meh, middling. I liked Sedative off the EP, he should've released that as a single at Xmas.

Sedative is my favourite Babyshambles song too. :biggrin: I think that EP was just all round awesome actually. But then I like pretty much everything Pete and Carl have ever done. :p:
Reply 104
WelshMe
Nope OP, you're not the only person
He's filth.

:ditto:
Reply 105
Whatever, pete + kate are complete tossers.
Reply 106
Elipsis
OMG A MODEL DOING COKE!!!!1one. That's totally new :rolleyes:. I think you could have an entire newspaper dedicated to models taking drugs tbh.

I dont remember saying it is new? Im just fed up of reading it. I couldnt give a flying **** how much **** she sticks up her nose or in her arm, I just think its rude that she does it publicly yet nothing is said - all those druggies who arent famous/rich get frowned upon. Take it in Chinawhites, you're fine! Take it in the pub toilets down the road, and you're scum. Ohhh.
B_e_x
Take it in the pub toilets down the road, and you're scum. Ohhh.

Nope, not at all. I don't judge people on their drug habits.
Reply 108
B_e_x
Take it in Chinawhites, you're fine! Take it in the pub toilets down the road, and you're scum. Ohhh.

Yeah, that's just a load of *******s.
I'd hit it!
pinkchampers
I'd hit it!

:confused: Are you saying you'd hit Pete and trying to insult him by calling him 'it'? Maybe I've missed something.
Ugh, Ive not read any of the other posts, but I think he is a complete waste of space, and the only reason he hasnt been thrown in jail is because he is a celebrity. He's just one of a few celebrities that get special treatment - Lindsay Lohan for instance, she's admitted to seven counts of drink driving/having drugs on her, yet she's only been sentenced to 24 hours in jail! Its ridiculous!
Celebs like him do not deserve to have the sort of money that they do. He's made some good music, but Id be interested to see what he comes up with if he stayed sober/off the drugs for a year or two.
prettygreeneyes99
Ugh, Ive not read any of the other posts, but I think he is a complete waste of space, and the only reason he hasnt been thrown in jail is because he is a celebrity. He's just one of a few celebrities that get special treatment - Lindsay Lohan for instance, she's admitted to seven counts of drink driving/having drugs on her, yet she's only been sentenced to 24 hours in jail! Its ridiculous!
Celebs like him do not deserve to have the sort of money that they do. He's made some good music, but Id be interested to see what he comes up with if he stayed sober/off the drugs for a year or two.

Maybe you should.
kidintheriot
:confused: Are you saying you'd hit Pete and trying to insult him by calling him 'it'? Maybe I've missed something.

Maybe its the new cool way of saying I'd tap that.. hit it makes you sound tough, see?
kidintheriot

It means i would shag him,in the disabled toliets if i had a chance.
pinkchampers
It means i would shag him,in the disabled toliets if i had a chance.

Oh I see. How embarrassing. Go for it.
kidintheriot
Oh I see. How embarrassing. Go for it.

I would but my morals and ethics hold me back, i mean niether of us are disabled! and where would the disabled people go to have sex, nah i couldnt do it, not that we would get a RADAR key.
kidintheriot
Maybe you should.

For what reason? I never actually realised there was so much to even write about the man. He should go to prison because he blatantly shows an arrogance in the fact that he keeps re-offending. Maybe a stint in prison is just the wake up call he needs.
prettygreeneyes99
For what reason? I never actually realised there was so much to even write about the man. He should go to prison because he blatantly shows an arrogance in the fact that he keeps re-offending. Maybe a stint in prison is just the wake up call he needs.

I don't see how having an addiction is being arrogant. He has had a number of implants to try and fight his heroin habit and, if stories are to believed, is in rehab at the moment.
I think there is a great deal to be written about him; perhaps you could check out The Libertines society or listen to some Babyshambles. He's a very talented musician and lyricist and it blows my mind that so many people can supposedly hate someone they've never met.
Reply 119
prettygreeneyes99

He's already been in prison...

Latest

Trending

Trending