123jas
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Is anyone doing the digital media course?
would you say its good?
what job opportunities does it lead to?
is it flexible? (any optional modules)
123jas
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I did end up applying for it and I think it will be one of my final choices
aMastr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Guys,

I am Ashley and I going into my 3rd year, if you want to ask me anything ask ahead.
siennag
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aMastr)
Hi Guys,

I am Ashley and I going into my 3rd year, if you want to ask me anything ask ahead.
Did it give you the opportunities that you wanted? What was the accommodation like?
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

I was a media and communications student at Coventry University. I am now doing my MSc International marketing management.

I was really enjoyed my course back in my bachelor degree. Studying at media area allow me to broaden my horizons. Everything is media, everything is digital. And the best thing is you will never get bored. You can be as creative as you can. There is no written accessment on my course. All I need to do is focused on my project and group work. It offered a lot of freedom of creativity.

Let me know if you have any questions 😊

Kylie Ng, Student Ambassador
International Marketing Management
Coventry University
siennag
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors)
Hi there,

I was a media and communications student at Coventry University. I am now doing my MSc International marketing management.

I was really enjoyed my course back in my bachelor degree. Studying at media area allow me to broaden my horizons. Everything is media, everything is digital. And the best thing is you will never get bored. You can be as creative as you can. There is no written accessment on my course. All I need to do is focused on my project and group work. It offered a lot of freedom of creativity.

Let me know if you have any questions 😊

Kylie Ng, Student Ambassador
International Marketing Management
Coventry University
Did you study Digital Media BA?
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by siennag)
Did you study Digital Media BA?
I was a media and communications student. I just started my MSc in international marketing management in May.
Last edited by Coventry University Student Ambassadors; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads