The Student Room Group

When is it acceptable to wear Christmas jumpers?

Now? Only from 1st December onwards? Only on Christmas day? Never? :tongue:

Will you be wearing any Christmas jumpers, hats etc this year?

Here's my two for this year :colondollar:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Here's my hat for this year. I seem to have a thing for reindeer :teehee: I've started wearing my hat already but not the jumpers...yet :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd be wearing the hat already... and tbh I'd probably be wearing the second jumper already. I'd save the top jumper until a couple of weeks before christmas as it's a bit more overtly christmassy...

I have several 'christmas jumpers' but they're all more normal jumpers which have a reindeer/snowflakes/etc on them so they're not really in your face christmassy. I'm already wearing them now though. I am also 100% in the christmas spirit already too though haha, nearly finished my christmas shopping, booked a christmas trip etc.
I was wearing a christmasy jumper earlier this year in the Summer.
Wait are you supposed to buy new Xmas jumpers every year?
I was banking on alternating between the 2 I bought and wore last year
lol
Reply 5
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Wait are you supposed to buy new Xmas jumpers every year?
I was banking on alternating between the 2 I bought and wore last year
lol

Nah you don't have to buy news ones :tongue: My gran buys me new ones every year though :colondollar: the top jumper is from this year and the second one is from last year :yep:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Nah you don't have to buy news ones :tongue: My gran buys me new ones every year though :colondollar: the top jumper is from this year and the second one is from last year :yep:

Oh thank the lord because I've no money :rofl:
Awh she's so lovely :hugs:
They are really nice!
I have a blue one with a robin on and a grey one with penguins on! :smile:
I wouldn't wear one until December really
Reply 8
I think I will get this Christmas jumper from Asda on Monday :h: dog jumper.png
the only colour jumpers i wear is black/white/blue/grey
i have never ever worn a Christmas jumper.I think it's acceptable from December onwards.
I'm already wearing my star wars one
I am currently wearing a Christmas jumper.
I am not wearing any winter jumpers until December 1st.

But from there on in, winter jumpers all the timeee
Imma be wearing onesies everyday from next week :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
AUGUST.

No but really, I start wearing mine in mid-November. But I tend to wear the more subtle ones (I have a lot :colondollar:) - e.g. I have a grey long-sleeved top that just says 'Baby it's cold outside', and a pink one that says 'Wonderland'.

The more 'obvious' Christmas jumpers I start wearing in December. Alongside Christmas socks. And tinsel hairbands.

I like Christmas. :santa3:
Reply 15
I've been wearing my sequined reindeer one for the last few days and today I put up my tree :colondollar:

Planning on watching Flintstones Christmas Carol tonight. I'm feeling rather festive atm :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest