Student Finance Online Declaration - what is this? Watch

Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I didn't think I needed to do anything else with my loans.

So what is this online declaration form?
bonjovi22
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
I dont understand what you mean by declaration. You on about "Evidence Summary" which is a link or "Awaiting further information from parent/spouse" which is refering to evidence; such as tax forms, pay slips etc

Dont understand what you mean
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Rep:
?
(Original post by k77)
I dont understand what you mean by declaration. You on about "Evidence Summary" which is a link or "Awaiting further information from parent/spouse" which is refering to evidence; such as tax forms, pay slips etc

Dont understand what you mean
On my FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION letter it tells me in the 4th paragraph:

"...You will receive your Payment Schedule letter 3 weeks prior to the start of your course only after we have received your completed Student Finance Online Declaration form."

I haven't done anything since receiving this letter. :confused:
bonjovi22
Report 11 years ago
Did you apply online?

http://www.surreycc.gov.uk/sccwebsit...e?opendocument

http://www.surreycc.gov.uk/sccwebsit...s?opendocument
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Rep:
?
I honestly can't remember.

I can remember printing off a CO1 Form (change of circumstances), but I can't recall how I did the PN1. I think I requested it in paper and then sent it back in the post. Why, what's the difference?
bonjovi22
Report 11 years ago
You my friend are an idiot. Did you apply for your loan using the online forms? The internet? You only send evidence and your declaration with online applications. Send your evidence to your LEA. You need to complete parent and sponsor accounts aswell. I can't believe you dont know
snu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The Online Declaration is a form sent out with your "Notification Letter". It's two pages long, white with a big green box on it listing lots of terms and conditions of the loan.

You need to sign and date it, and return it.
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Rep:
?
Well my Notification letter only contained 2 pieces of paper and neither of them need to be signed or returned.

I did not receive a pack either.

I filled in the PN1 form initially, and then I changed my course which meant I needed to fill out a CO1 form as well. Since then, I have receieved a Notification Letter and that's it.
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Rep:
?
(Original post by k77)
You my friend are an idiot. Did you apply for your loan using the online forms? The internet? You only send evidence and your declaration with online applications. Send your evidence to your LEA. You need to complete parent and sponsor accounts aswell. I can't believe you dont know
What do you mean evidence? Like a passport? I sent that to my LEA ages ago, but that is not what they are asking for now. They are asking for a Declaration Form.
snu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Andy Pipkin)
Well my Notification letter only contained 2 pieces of paper and neither of them need to be signed or returned.
They'll probably send you another one. I seem to get about 5 copies each year for no apparent reason.

If you're still unsure, phone them up and ask.
m123
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
roughly how long did it take for everyones payment schedule letter to come through after u sent ur online declaration form off???
kexy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by m123)
roughly how long did it take for everyones payment schedule letter to come through after u sent ur online declaration form off???
I really, really wish people would read the sticky in the forum about this :mad:

You should recieve your payment schedule around 20 days before you're due to start your course.
seby1230
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Has anyone else had problems with this declaration form? Got one about a month ago and sent it off very quickly. Got a letter from them last friday I think saying they havvnt got one from me and gave my another one to send. All I can think of is there was a mess up at the post office or maybe I forgot to put a stamp. Sent it off again now so hopefully will be no more problems
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (25)
46.3%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (17)
31.48%
I don't have an opinion (12)
22.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed