Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Thread of Freaky Experiences! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThE_OnE)
    I HOPE SO!!! then people may start to actually think instead of confining themself to planet earth. I mean how many 'everyday people' even think about whats out there in the hugggggggggggggeeeeeee universe?! what will be interesting is when some scientist says 'we are going to be hit by an asterioid' and we all expect some master plan to occur overnight. hehe just a thought! im sidetracking again!
    Good point, the day we discover aliens is the day the human race will unite and stop being so small minded (hopefully)

ReputationRep:
    woooo vampires!!
    Myself being a vampeel I find it annoying when we are not known about.

(Original post by Dajo123)
    Intersting... Do you think that the probe being sent to Jupiters moon Callisto (or Eurpoa i 4get which one) will find anything in its seas?
    The latter, or it at least resembles it, i don't know the exact name either. Basically it has a load of ice on it, and they are wondering what's under all those sheets of ice many miles down, perhaps....*drumroll* ....hyper intelligent worm things.

ReputationRep:
    Good point, the day we discover aliens is the day the human race will unite and stop being so small minded (hopefully)
    *nods* indeedy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Myself being a vampeel I find it annoying when we are not known about.
    You're a Vamp? well pleased to meet you, ive always wondered do virgins really taste better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    The latter, or it at least resembles it, i don't know the exact name either. Basically it has a load of ice on it, and they are wondering what's under all those sheets of ice many miles down, perhaps....*drumroll* ....hyper intelligent worm things.

lol were you talking about worms earlier??

ReputationRep:
    You're a Vamp? well pleased to meet you, ive always wondered do virgins really taste better?
    I am not a vampire, rather a vampeel.

ReputationRep:
    lol dajo!

ReputationRep:
    I am not a vampire, rather a vampeel.
    Is that like a banana and its skin?

ReputationRep:
    The existence of aliens is by far the most likely of the three. I don't believe in ghosts although I accept that some people may have reason to. But fairies!!? Everyone knows they are entirely fictional. Only a four year old should believe in them.

lol were you talking about worms earlier??
    Was that not clear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    The existence of aliens is by far the most likely of the three. I don't believe in ghosts although I accept that some people may have reason to. But fairies!!? Everyone knows they are entirely fictional. Only a four year old should believe in them.
    i just put down a variety to see what people think. It doesnt mean I beleive in them all myself! Like you said aliens in my mind are most likely and I would say somewhere out there there are but not in our local area! local being a couple of hundred light years haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Is that like a banana and its skin?
    No, a vampeel is the offspring of a vampire and a human.

ReputationRep:
    No, a vampeel is the offspring of a vampire and a human.
    oooooo!!!! how exciting! like buffy and spike their child would be a vampeel then?

ReputationRep:
    oooooo!!!! how exciting! like buffy and spike their child would be a vampeel then?
    That would be the case, yes.

i am a big xfiles lover geek

so enough said!!!

but fairys are a bit silly and if they did exist they would be mean and evil and just evil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)

so enough said!!!

but fairys are a bit silly and if they did exist they would be mean and evil and just evil
    you are closer to the truth than you know, the faerie folk have long been in the service of morgoth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)

so enough said!!!

*agrees* ooo xfiles! that rules! hehe!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Come on! post your scariest moments!!! can be natural/supernatural/or just plain silly! share it! :eek:
    I met you

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.