Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

I don't know what I need to do to get into University

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently in my last year at secondary school and I'm on track to pass all of my GCSE's thankfully. I plan to go to my schools sixth form where I will complete my A Levels. After Sixth form I want to do a degree in Computer Science at Birmingham City University. The requirements are BBC. So I've filled out my sixth form application form and I had to choose 4 A levels in order of importance, I chose: Computer Science, History, English Combined and Biology. Will these A levels get me into Uni? I'm just worried that I won't be accepted for some reason. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrnottingham)
    I'm currently in my last year at secondary school and I'm on track to pass all of my GCSE's thankfully. I plan to go to my schools sixth form where I will complete my A Levels. After Sixth form I want to do a degree in Computer Science at Birmingham City University. The requirements are BBC. So I've filled out my sixth form application form and I had to choose 4 A levels in order of importance, I chose: Computer Science, History, English Combined and Biology. Will these A levels get me into Uni? I'm just worried that I won't be accepted for some reason. Thanks
    Considering you know which course and uni you really want to go to, I would personally speak with the university in question and see what they say. They might be able to provide some tips!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrnottingham)
    M8 if you're aiming to do Computer Science at Uni I would DEFINITELY advise taking Maths. instead of one of the others...

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.