Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

I don't know what I need to do to get into University Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently in my last year at secondary school and I'm on track to pass all of my GCSE's thankfully. I plan to go to my schools sixth form where I will complete my A Levels. After Sixth form I want to do a degree in Computer Science at Birmingham City University. The requirements are BBC. So I've filled out my sixth form application form and I had to choose 4 A levels in order of importance, I chose: Computer Science, History, English Combined and Biology. Will these A levels get me into Uni? I'm just worried that I won't be accepted for some reason. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrnottingham)
    I'm currently in my last year at secondary school and I'm on track to pass all of my GCSE's thankfully. I plan to go to my schools sixth form where I will complete my A Levels. After Sixth form I want to do a degree in Computer Science at Birmingham City University. The requirements are BBC. So I've filled out my sixth form application form and I had to choose 4 A levels in order of importance, I chose: Computer Science, History, English Combined and Biology. Will these A levels get me into Uni? I'm just worried that I won't be accepted for some reason. Thanks
    Considering you know which course and uni you really want to go to, I would personally speak with the university in question and see what they say. They might be able to provide some tips!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrnottingham)
    M8 if you're aiming to do Computer Science at Uni I would DEFINITELY advise taking Maths. instead of one of the others...

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.