Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else getting really vivid dreams at the moment? Think that might be due to getting caught up on sleep, due to lie-ins....ahhhhhhhh!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! Must be something to do with the weather!

ReputationRep:
    i don't sleep i dream, i'd settle for a cup of coffee but you know what i really need

ReputationRep:
    I keep dreaming about nylon. Maybe its a freudian thing?

ReputationRep:
    Often dream of old friends lately...

ReputationRep:
    anyone had the falling dream?????

ReputationRep:
    i dream a lot these days too .... mostly about classmates and friends these days , some of those dreams are really freaky , when i wake up im like " wat the hell did i jus see !! "

i better quit thos late nite smokes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThE_OnE)
    i had one about an axe murderer trying to chop my arm off once , i woke up suddnly with a pain in my arm , but tht was quite long ago , and tht too after i finished watching scream tht nite

ReputationRep:
    I've always been a real lucid dreamer... and on occasions i have actually had various marks, scars etc left on me from my dreams which is very... odd.
    Its possible to enhance chances of lucid dreams (which is different to vivid i suppose, but i've started with it so i'll finish), but they can be really cool if you know what you are doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I've always been a real lucid dreamer... and on occasions i have actually had various marks, scars etc left on me from my dreams which is very... odd.
    Its possible to enhance chances of lucid dreams (which is different to vivid i suppose, but i've started with it so i'll finish), but they can be really cool if you know what you are doing.
    Iluvatar you're back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    i don't sleep i dream, i'd settle for a cup of coffee but you know what i really need
    a cup of cocoa?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    a cup of cocoa?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Iluvatar you're back!
    Never quite, no.
    I've been on alot today trying to do a job for someone, but i'm not around regularly yet... unless i find some more high paid, low skill work which i can use as an excuse to use the net!

ReputationRep:
    Nowadays I'm having NIGHTMARES abt the results!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: .....

yes i normally only remember my dreams when i am really worried about something and they are about that issue but recently they have been really bizzare and crazy..i think it is due to the excessive heat at night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Nowadays I'm having NIGHTMARES abt the results!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: .....
    You're not alone in that...but have you reached the stage of people dying in your dreams because you're so anxious? Sog my subconscious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    aha. I post in every thread about dreams...
    LDs are fun, /me has had 3 since I started trying, although my longest is about 2 mins...
    LDs tend to be vivid though, it's much more memorable than something normal. Even so I remember at least one dream every morning. My dream this morning felt really real. It felt like it lasted about 5 hours and when I woke up I wondered what I was doing in bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musical_shoes)
    Anyone else getting really vivid dreams at the moment? Think that might be due to getting caught up on sleep, due to lie-ins....ahhhhhhhh!

can that cause it then....because in uni i used to dream bout once a week at most...but since ive been home ive been having really random dreams every night...like last night i dreamt i had a tex of a guy i was dating when i was 14. it was just a "hi how you doing, hows your life going" tex...but then when i actually got out of bed in the end ...it was all a dream...

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    falling - Falling or rapidly descending: Fear of a loss of control or of something material.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah. The worst part was that repeated over and over. Everytime I was about to hit the ground, the dream would start over with me falling again.

I've also had several dreams about Orlando Bloom, but I'm sure no one wants to hear about those.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2004
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.