Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleenia)
    falling - Falling or rapidly descending: Fear of a loss of control or of something material.

i always have the falling down a hole one if i fall asleep in a car...and i always wake up when im just hitting the bottom..and usually with a bump..ive never figured out how i managed to fall in the car because im strapped in....always confused me that one..wish i had a camera and could film me sleeping and then id know what happends!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    i always have the falling down a hole one if i fall asleep in a car...and i always wake up when im just hitting the bottom..and usually with a bump..ive never figured out how i managed to fall in the car because im strapped in....always confused me that one..wish i had a camera and could film me sleeping and then id know what happends!

love Katy ***
    LOL - I don't think i've ever had a falling dream as such but i get that thing where you're body jerks suddenly (when you're dozing off) and it wakes you up. I get the 'oh, my god - i've just realised i'm completely naked/in my P.Js dream a lot though'. I always feel psychologically damaged after one of those!

Naked - You are not prepared for something. You are in the public's eye often. (hmmm, I think i'm gonna find a new dream dictionary).

ReputationRep:
    I always had this recurring dream when I was much younger. Miss Piggy and various other muppets were chasing me down the stairs of our house trying to take my photo. For some reason I REALLY didn't want to have it taken and I was running, terrified, as fast as I could around our house.

I have no idea what this is about, I think I was a tiny bit messed up when I was younger

ReputationRep:
    i dream about the future.(some actually come true!) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    hmm.. yeah i am having dreams.. they seam to be about everyday things and then they turn a bit freaky....

anyone had the thing where your just faling a sleep.. and you feel like your rushing forward.. and then you hit somethin like a brick wall and jurk? but you cant figure out if it was just in your head you jurked or u atualy did.. which is weird as it is normally when im not in my own bed....so i have to check if i woke the other person up... :confused:

lu x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by airie_faerie)
    I always had this recurring dream when I was much younger. Miss Piggy and various other muppets were chasing me down the stairs of our house trying to take my photo. For some reason I REALLY didn't want to have it taken and I was running, terrified, as fast as I could around our house.

I have no idea what this is about, I think I was a tiny bit messed up when I was younger
    oh god i used to have a dreAM about being chased down stairs by muppets! i think it was because of the cartoon 'muppet babies' or whatever it was called always seemed really sinister looking...... how weird!

lu x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZoGgEr!)
    aha. I post in every thread about dreams...
    LDs are fun, /me has had 3 since I started trying, although my longest is about 2 mins...
    LDs tend to be vivid though, it's much more memorable than something normal. Even so I remember at least one dream every morning. My dream this morning felt really real. It felt like it lasted about 5 hours and when I woke up I wondered what I was doing in bed.
    Same here really... its something i know a fair bit about (actually i don't have "knowledge" as such, i have experience...)
    2 minutes... well it takes alot of attempts to do it for a long time...
    My longest are in the hour sort of times, i think about 1/1 and a half but i cant be sure.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2004
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.