This discussion is closed.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eleenia)
falling - Falling or rapidly descending: Fear of a loss of control or of something material.

i always have the falling down a hole one if i fall asleep in a car...and i always wake up when im just hitting the bottom..and usually with a bump..ive never figured out how i managed to fall in the car because im strapped in....always confused me that one..wish i had a camera and could film me sleeping and then id know what happends!

love Katy ***
eleenia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
i always have the falling down a hole one if i fall asleep in a car...and i always wake up when im just hitting the bottom..and usually with a bump..ive never figured out how i managed to fall in the car because im strapped in....always confused me that one..wish i had a camera and could film me sleeping and then id know what happends!

love Katy ***
LOL - I don't think i've ever had a falling dream as such but i get that thing where you're body jerks suddenly (when you're dozing off) and it wakes you up. I get the 'oh, my god - i've just realised i'm completely naked/in my P.Js dream a lot though'. I always feel psychologically damaged after one of those!

Naked - You are not prepared for something. You are in the public's eye often. (hmmm, I think i'm gonna find a new dream dictionary).
airie_faerie
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
I always had this recurring dream when I was much younger. Miss Piggy and various other muppets were chasing me down the stairs of our house trying to take my photo. For some reason I REALLY didn't want to have it taken and I was running, terrified, as fast as I could around our house.

I have no idea what this is about, I think I was a tiny bit messed up when I was younger
_tobi_coker07_
Report 15 years ago
i dream about the future.(some actually come true!) :rolleyes:
lubilu
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hmm.. yeah i am having dreams.. they seam to be about everyday things and then they turn a bit freaky....

anyone had the thing where your just faling a sleep.. and you feel like your rushing forward.. and then you hit somethin like a brick wall and jurk? but you cant figure out if it was just in your head you jurked or u atualy did.. which is weird as it is normally when im not in my own bed....so i have to check if i woke the other person up... :confused:

lu x x
lubilu
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by airie_faerie)
I always had this recurring dream when I was much younger. Miss Piggy and various other muppets were chasing me down the stairs of our house trying to take my photo. For some reason I REALLY didn't want to have it taken and I was running, terrified, as fast as I could around our house.

I have no idea what this is about, I think I was a tiny bit messed up when I was younger
oh god i used to have a dreAM about being chased down stairs by muppets! i think it was because of the cartoon 'muppet babies' or whatever it was called always seemed really sinister looking...... how weird!

lu x x x
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ZoGgEr!)
aha. I post in every thread about dreams...
LDs are fun, /me has had 3 since I started trying, although my longest is about 2 mins...
LDs tend to be vivid though, it's much more memorable than something normal. Even so I remember at least one dream every morning. My dream this morning felt really real. It felt like it lasted about 5 hours and when I woke up I wondered what I was doing in bed.
Same here really... its something i know a fair bit about (actually i don't have "knowledge" as such, i have experience...)
2 minutes... well it takes alot of attempts to do it for a long time...
My longest are in the hour sort of times, i think about 1/1 and a half but i cant be sure.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.94%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (54)
8.18%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.88%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (79)
11.97%
Other reasons are stopping me going (84)
12.73%
Nothing is stopping me going (266)
40.3%

Watched Threads