The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Mr White
I never use gel. I just don't wash my hair for a few months, and it attains a nice lank shape.

The scary thing is... I expect that to be true.

no offence mr.white, you are a nice person!
Reply 21
I use dax wax, superior to all!
Reply 22
I use a Terence Renati (not sure if it's for sale in the UK) thing, a mixture of wax, oils and probably some other scary stuff. I've tried pretty much everything else available too, and ended up with this, as I feel the results are the best, and the hair doesn't become greasy (as with dax and similar products).
Fudge Shaper... its an Australian thing!!!

Well now maybe I can start forgiving them for exporting Fosters to England.
Reply 24
I use straighteners to make my hair flick out at the sides, then L'Oreal Special FX Studio Radical Gel to hold the shape.
i dont really use anything..sometimes some sort of anti-frizz stuff

it is funny because my little brother owns 10 times as many hairstyling products than me and is always in the bathroom using them!!!!
Reply 26
i dont use anything. my hair is naturally dead straight and it refuses to go curly :rolleyes:
its thick but not bushy so i dont really use any products.
I use this stuff called "Out of Bed" and its pretty cool because it isn't wet like gel, but doesn't make your hair all greasy and floppy like wax does. I do have putty also, but it doesn't seem to like my hair, it just sorta sits there and does nothing.

Latest

Trending

Trending