The Student Room Group

Concert tickets: I have a question

I bought some concert tickets online off viagogo (which I didn't even realize at the time of payment would charge me a ridiculous booking fee plus tax -_-)

Anyway, my question is that the ticket has the name of the original purchaser on it and not my name. Will this cause problems or will it be fine?
It states on the email that the ticket is still valid for entry but I'm just a little unsure as I've never been to a concert before.

Thanks for any input.
Original post by cuddle_me_in
I bought some concert tickets online off viagogo (which I didn't even realize at the time of payment would charge me a ridiculous booking fee plus tax -_-)

Anyway, my question is that the ticket has the name of the original purchaser on it and not my name. Will this cause problems or will it be fine?
It states on the email that the ticket is still valid for entry but I'm just a little unsure as I've never been to a concert before.

Thanks for any input.

You should be fine to gain entry to the concert, I have done this before, got a ticket from a website similar and had no trouble.
you should be fine, all my concert tickets had other family members names on it and i never got questioned about it
Original post by Rock Fan
You should be fine to gain entry to the concert, I have done this before, got a ticket from a website similar and had no trouble.

Original post by AliceGeorgia
you should be fine, all my concert tickets had other family members names on it and i never got questioned about it

Ah right thanks. It has a man's name on and I'm a girl which it why I was worried about being refused entry. I just needed my mind putting at ease. Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest