Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Anyone studying biomedical science at birmingham city university? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I am looking to study biomedical science at Birmingham city university but I am unsure on how good the university is at teaching biomedical science and how well they do in general in biomedical science in terms of results.

I am also unsure of what the likelihood of getting a job is once I've graduated from Birmingham city university? I would appreciate it if someone could give me some advice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABCDEFG123456789)
    I am looking to study biomedical science at Birmingham city university but I am unsure on how good the university is at teaching biomedical science and how well they do in general in biomedical science in terms of results.

I am also unsure of what the likelihood of getting a job is once I've graduated from Birmingham city university? I would appreciate it if someone could give me some advice!
    I also applied for biomedical science at BCU and have an offer from them. from what i understand this is their first year offering this course so no one has any idea what theyre gonna be like teaching it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABCDEFG123456789)

Hi there,

It is a brand new course and so you'll be some of the first people to study this course with us in brand new world class facilities for research and teaching.

In terms of employability, 85% of health and wellbeing nutrition sciences grads got a job within 6 months of graduating. We're also one of the leading providers of employees to the NHS, so although this particular course is new, we have lots of years experience and expertise within the industry.

If you'd like to know more about the teaching on this course check out the 'course in depth' tab on the course page which breaks down the modules and looks at exactly what you'll be studying.

Have you applied for 2017/18 entry or are you thinking of applying for the following year? If you haven't already been to an Open Day you should keep your eye out for when registration opens for our next one in June!

I hope this helps but just shout if you have anymore questions!

Thanks,
    Lydia
    The BCU Team

Poll
Should schools shut at lunch to save money?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.