Turn on thread page Beta

ermm i have a question
    once the condom is on should the foreskin move back over the penis/ head or stay " rolled back" or should it move back and forth over the head of the penis

im slowly understanding how condoms work !
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Should stay back.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever's comfiest.

Should stay back.
    If it isn't than either the condom is too large or there is too much friction... *Lube*

(However if your foreskin is really loose then there isn't really anything you can do about it.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiscoPirate)
    Should stay back.
    If it isn't than either the condom is too large or there is too much friction... *Lube*

(However if your foreskin is really loose then there isn't really anything you can do about it.)
    Or in some people it's a little tight and it wont actually pull all the way back.

It's all good.

so the foreskin doesnt have to be all the way back when the condom is put on ?

(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Or in some people it's a little tight and it wont actually pull all the way back.

It's all good.
    I had phimosis.

Had a little op to correct it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    As far as you can pull it back.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    No, but it can be uncomfortable, if the foreskin 'grabs' (honestly can't think of a better word) during sex.

ReputationRep:
    No, but it can be uncomfortable, if the foreskin 'grabs' (honestly can't think of a better word) during sex.
    Did you get a circ foro your phimosis?

(Original post by poona)
    Did you get a circ foro your phimosis?
    No, i had a little incision made (under general anaesthetic) in the tip of my foreskin. It basically increased the elasticity of the foreskin. My poor willy, the anesthetic went wrong and i couldn't get an erection for a couple days after. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No, i had a little incision made (under general anaesthetic) in the tip of my foreskin. It basically increased the elasticity of the foreskin. My poor willy, the anesthetic went wrong and i couldn't get an erection for a couple days after. :rolleyes:
    There's the old masturbation out the window

(Original post by IrishMurt)
    There's the old masturbation out the window
    Good god it was awful.

I had to resort to reading in bed.

ReputationRep:
    Good god, nooo! :P

ReputationRep:
    Good god it was awful.

:eek:

The Horror The Horror!

(Original post by mrmrchris)
    Good god, nooo! :P
    Got even worse when my mum came in and said: 'Just wanted to make sure you weren't masturbating'

I was like 'Mum, i'm 15 for christs sake, Out!'

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.