Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    argh hate smart phones... they take away all the fun out of using your phone.. and the amount of times i drop my phone after a couple of drinks is unreal, i'd be so paranoid if i'd spent so much on it..

i like phones that are easy and work well and if it had good mp3 capabilities then all the better, saves carrying two items when you could use one! especially for guys who don't tend to carry around a bag with them

me, i'm waiting for the very sexy nokia 6500c in brown... *drools*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    When does it come out?
    4th Quarter this year. Would bet that it should be in stores before xmas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arias)
    argh hate smart phones... they take away all the fun out of using your phone.. and the amount of times i drop my phone after a couple of drinks is unreal, i'd be so paranoid if i'd spent so much on it..

i like phones that are easy and work well and if it had good mp3 capabilities then all the better, saves carrying two items when you could use one! especially for guys who don't tend to carry around a bag with them

me, i'm waiting for the very sexy nokia 6500c in brown... *drools*

looks nice but wud be much better with a symbian OS...

i wudnt buy an N95 if i were you ashy. its HUGE and bugs quite a lot. (my dad has it) if what youre looking for is something with wifi get an E65 (really good) or E something else. if youre more into pictures get an N73 imo!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.