Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just found out that i can move my little toe on my right foot away from the others and i was really excited because i don't think I've ever used that muscle before in my life! Unfortunately I am unable to perform the same trick with my left foot I'd like everybody to try moving their little toe on each foot and post the results please!!! thanks xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    haha I can do both

ReputationRep:
    freaks :rolleyes:

this reminds me of kill bill when uma thruman is going " wiggle little big toe "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    haha I can do both
    Oooooh i'm so jealous!! what I'd give to be able to move my left little toe......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercover-ange)
    I've just found out that i can move my little toe on my right foot away from the others and i was really excited because i don't think I've ever used that muscle before in my life! Unfortunately I am unable to perform the same trick with my left foot I'd like everybody to try moving their little toe on each foot and post the results please!!! thanks xxxxxx
    i can do that with both feet
    can you do the vulcan finger thing though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    i can do that with both feet
    can you do the vulcan finger thing though?
    Is that where you separate four fingers into 2 twos? I can do that but on my right hand my little finger tend to try and get further away. It's quite easy though

ReputationRep:
    feet make me feel sick they are the most discusting things in the world! eww especially when poepl wiggle there toes eww it's sending a shiver down my spine just thinking about it

ReputationRep:
    we should have a health article on this topic ... how to strengthen the muscles of the toes and the incredible feats u can achieve by doing so

ReputationRep:
    I can move the finger next to the thumb separately but it takes a lot of practice and I can never remember how I did it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzieb)
    feet make me feel sick they are the most discusting things in the world! eww especially when poepl wiggle there toes eww it's sending a shiver down my spine just thinking about it
    foot fetishes are pretty common i read sumwhere .... feels kinda wierd to me too

ReputationRep:
    how can anyone like feet if someone just puts there feet near me i have to get away, i can't understand how people can such peoples toes it's gross
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I can move my toes, but not when I try. I can do the vulcan finger thing with both hands though!

ReputationRep:
    My toes are amazin! I can move my big toe up and down relative to the rest of my toes, on both feet that is!

And my little toe is broken, so I can bend it right back and stuff, its amazin

ReputationRep:
    And I can move my little toes up and down relative to the rest of my toes, and I can do it in syncro with my big toe! Legendary toes or what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercover-ange)
    Right foot only I'm afraid!

ReputationRep:
    I can do both. Did I mention how incredibly bored I am today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    freaks :rolleyes:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    can just about wiggle both away...

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    I can make my big toes completely tense so if you push them they jump either into or out from my other toes (obviously depending upon which way you push them), not a great way to make friends though that.

ReputationRep:
    I think we can safely declare my toes the winners

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.