This discussion is closed.
undercover-ange
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I've just found out that i can move my little toe on my right foot away from the others and i was really excited because i don't think I've ever used that muscle before in my life! Unfortunately I am unable to perform the same trick with my left foot I'd like everybody to try moving their little toe on each foot and post the results please!!! thanks xxxxxx
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
haha I can do both
infekt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
freaks :rolleyes:

this reminds me of kill bill when uma thruman is going " wiggle little big toe "
undercover-ange
Rep:
?
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
haha I can do both
Oooooh i'm so jealous!! what I'd give to be able to move my left little toe......
Quiksilver
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by undercover-ange)
I've just found out that i can move my little toe on my right foot away from the others and i was really excited because i don't think I've ever used that muscle before in my life! Unfortunately I am unable to perform the same trick with my left foot I'd like everybody to try moving their little toe on each foot and post the results please!!! thanks xxxxxx
i can do that with both feet
can you do the vulcan finger thing though?
undercover-ange
Rep:
?
(Original post by Quiksilver)
i can do that with both feet
can you do the vulcan finger thing though?
Is that where you separate four fingers into 2 twos? I can do that but on my right hand my little finger tend to try and get further away. It's quite easy though
lizzieb
Report 15 years ago
feet make me feel sick they are the most discusting things in the world! eww especially when poepl wiggle there toes eww it's sending a shiver down my spine just thinking about it
infekt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
we should have a health article on this topic ... how to strengthen the muscles of the toes and the incredible feats u can achieve by doing so
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can move the finger next to the thumb separately but it takes a lot of practice and I can never remember how I did it!
infekt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lizzieb)
feet make me feel sick they are the most discusting things in the world! eww especially when poepl wiggle there toes eww it's sending a shiver down my spine just thinking about it
foot fetishes are pretty common i read sumwhere .... feels kinda wierd to me too
lizzieb
Report 15 years ago
how can anyone like feet if someone just puts there feet near me i have to get away, i can't understand how people can such peoples toes it's gross
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can move my toes, but not when I try. I can do the vulcan finger thing with both hands though!
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My toes are amazin! I can move my big toe up and down relative to the rest of my toes, on both feet that is!

And my little toe is broken, so I can bend it right back and stuff, its amazin
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
And I can move my little toes up and down relative to the rest of my toes, and I can do it in syncro with my big toe! Legendary toes or what?
Col-C
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by undercover-ange)
Right foot only I'm afraid!
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can do both. Did I mention how incredibly bored I am today?
s43
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by infekt)
freaks :rolleyes:
LOL
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
can just about wiggle both away...

love Katy ***
AndyT
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I can make my big toes completely tense so if you push them they jump either into or out from my other toes (obviously depending upon which way you push them), not a great way to make friends though that.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think we can safely declare my toes the winners
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (33)
8.19%
Confident (54)
13.4%
Indifferent (57)
14.14%
Unsure (102)
25.31%
Worried (157)
38.96%

Watched Threads