Which Edition of Textbook? - v.quick q!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Hoofbeat
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Could someone tell me if 2001 is the latest edition of the Heinemann Edexcel Pure Maths Textbooks available (except the new C versions which are coming out?)? Just I want to buy P4, P5 & P6 and there are hardly any left on amazon and they are all the 2001 editions!
Squishy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The newest editions have "NEW EDITION" printed on a yelow band on the spine of the books. And yes, they came out in 2001.
Hoofbeat
Rep:
?
(Original post by Squishy)
The newest editions have "NEW EDITION" printed on a yelow band on the spine of the books. And yes, they came out in 2001.
Thanks! I thought they came out in 2001. I can't tell whether they have "New Edition" on the side as Amazon doesn't think of showing you things like that! lol. Will hopefully be going in2 town 2day to see if they have them in stock, if not will be ordering off Amazon tonight!

Thanks for your help
Christophicus
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What about FP1, FP2 and FP3 for the 2004 syllabus, which books should I get for these modules?
Hoofbeat
Rep:
?
(Original post by Widowmaker)
What about FP1, FP2 and FP3 for the 2004 syllabus, which books should I get for these modules?
What board? I've never heard of "FP1" etc?
EconLou
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Hoofbeat)
What board? I've never heard of "FP1" etc?
Same as P4,5and 6 except that you don't have to do P3 before doing FP1.

So, FP means Furthur Pure and you only do it if you are doing furthur maths. It's complicated! If you want to find out more go to the edexcel website and look at the new specification.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise