Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey... Anyone else in the Junxion. Cant be bothered to sort through all ther other threads so i thought id just start a new one! Am in apartment 551.

:tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the student village! but still don't know where! lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm in 632, and so is my boyfriend. I know I'm in a flat of 6 so I'm pretty curious as to who the 4 other people are!

ReputationRep:
    Oh and the Junxion used to have a facebook and everyone was posting their apartment numbers but it appears the profile just disappeared. Trust it to do that when I get my info through :K

ReputationRep:
    Just start up another group or something...?

ReputationRep:
    I am, but I can't remember my flat... I know I'm in block three.

ReputationRep:
    block 6 flat 633 room 6

ReputationRep:
    I feel quite sad, junxions is the only accomodation I havent actually been in before, no one I knew lived there! If there's anyone on my new course living there I may have to befriend them so I can get a peek at their apartment! :p:

ReputationRep:
    my house > pavilions > junxion

junxion is good for location, that's it really.

ReputationRep:
    Over the last two years living at the Junxion i have made many friends, they offer many luxury's such as freview in all en-suite rooms, the best quality that the junxion provides is it location, situated right next to the brayford river, university, bars and clubs and the town everything is in walking distance of the Junxion, the junxion is a friendly enviroment with members of staff to help you on a daily bases.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanec1002012)
    Over the last two years living at the Junxion i have made many friends, they offer many luxury's such as freview in all en-suite rooms, the best quality that the junxion provides is it location, situated right next to the brayford river, university, bars and clubs and the town everything is in walking distance of the Junxion, the junxion is a friendly enviroment with members of staff to help you on a daily bases.
    Lincoln is so small you can walk everywhere within 15mins from anywhere else anyway

ReputationRep:
    When do we get to find out our flat numbers and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    my god this is a old thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getinthevan)
    When do we get to find out our flat numbers and stuff?
    They have been available for a while now i think, ring up and ask, or they will send a letter to you in the post in september

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.