The Student Room Group

Please help!!:(

I've been with my boyfriend two months and I'm already unsure about our relationship. I thought he ticked every box but there are already many problems. I think our sex life is awful when he thinks it is brilliant, after reading lots of things online I have spoken to him about it and he doesn't seem to really care about how I feel about it - selfish?? He makes me feel used and I feel like crying after everytime we have sex ect. He said he wants to pay for a trip away for the Christmas holidays; yet has asked to split the costs with me? He is older and earns a LOT more money than me yet I pay for dinner out and things a lot more than he does. He doesn't make me feel important or loved. I feel we wont be together forever but I feel it would be a mistake if I ended it now. However I also don't see the point in being in a relationship if it doesn't contribute to my happiness - it makes me moody and unhappy more than happy. I'm just feeling very confused!!
Original post by Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend two months and I'm already unsure about our relationship. I thought he ticked every box but there are already many problems. I think our sex life is awful when he thinks it is brilliant, after reading lots of things online I have spoken to him about it and he doesn't seem to really care about how I feel about it - selfish?? He makes me feel used and I feel like crying after everytime we have sex ect. He said he wants to pay for a trip away for the Christmas holidays; yet has asked to split the costs with me? He is older and earns a LOT more money than me yet I pay for dinner out and things a lot more than he does. He doesn't make me feel important or loved. I feel we wont be together forever but I feel it would be a mistake if I ended it now. However I also don't see the point in being in a relationship if it doesn't contribute to my happiness - it makes me moody and unhappy more than happy. I'm just feeling very confused!!

There is no point staying with him if he is making you feel this unhappy, if you have already spoke to him about all these issues and he hasn't listened then I would get out now because I fear it will only get worse, he does indeed sound very selfish.
Reply 2
Please leave him asap. He sounds horrible. You have only been with him for two months, so hopefully getting over will be easier. I say from experience; don't leave when you fall too deep. By then, your self esteem will plummet and you would have fallen so deep, it will be hard to let go and get over it. I know how you feel op. If you need any help, don't hesitate to pm me. :smile:

Best of luck :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending