The Student Room Group

20 year old dating 28 year old mate

pros and cons?
You want us to list the "pros" and "cons" of someone at the age of 20 dating someone 28 when we have no idea about the circumstances and who the involved people are, and what they're like?

Top thread, wonderful. Good job.

:woo:
(edited 7 years ago)
What does this even mean?
Without having more info i can't give you the best answer, I think with any age gap it only becomes an issue if your plans in life don't match up well.

Original post by Anonymous
pros and cons?
Reply 4
Personally, I think 8 years is too much at this stage of your life as you've just entered your twenties. If it was like 25 and 33, it's not as bad.

At the end of the day, it's your choice and legal :smile:
Reply 5
An 8 year age gap in a relationship?!! Oh my God, that's disgusting!! Quick, let's put them in the stocks in the middle of the town square and throw stones at them!!! 😉
I think there are better sources than on TSR on the internet, where you can see the experiences of people who've actually been in that kind of situation before, and weigh up the pros and cons there. Just some advice.
well my new relationship which started from an FWB relationship has a 13 year age gap but you need far more scenario to go on but if you plans are similar then it should work
There's your answer OP - there are no pros and no cons.

Enjoy.
Just based on the only bit of information we have - the ages - I don't see any problem

Quick Reply